+ Reply to Thread

Forging and Refining Bugged

Something changed with the forging and refining success rates on Jainus.

I tried 25 times to refine one stat on an item. I succeeded on the 25th - 30th time since I lost count. So the probability of success for a Status Refine is between 3.33% to 4% chance. I began trying to refine the other stat and stopped.

Forging rates is just the same. I lost 5 decent Edwin sets. Also failed to forge unique weapons more than 10 times just for the crystals.

Also, the reinforcement success rates also decreased. I went through 12 premium stones and 7,000 Grade A Crystals trying to get one weapon above +5. After trying 12 times I didn't success even one time to get a +6 to +8 with a premium stone.

Better not to forge or refine until this gets fixed. I thought Jainus was suppose to have better forge and refine rates but it seems the rates are now close to 0%. 3% to 4% success chance = almost impossible to forge or refine anything and refining stats will eat a lot of crones trying for that 4% success.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial25 View Post
    Something changed with the forging and refining success rates on Jainus.

I tried 25 times to refine one stat on an item. I succeeded on the 25th - 30th time since I lost count. So the probability of success for a Status Refine is between 3.33% to 4% chance. I began trying to refine the other stat and stopped.

Forging rates is just the same. I lost 5 decent Edwin sets. Also failed to forge unique weapons more than 10 times just for the crystals.

Also, the reinforcement success rates also decreased. I went through 12 premium stones and 7,000 Grade A Crystals trying to get one weapon above +5. After trying 12 times I didn't success even one time to get a +6 to +8 with a premium stone.

Better not to forge or refine until this gets fixed. I thought Jainus was suppose to have better forge and refine rates but it seems the rates are now close to 0%. 3% to 4% success chance = almost impossible to forge or refine anything and refining stats will eat a lot of crones trying for that 4% success.
    Same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago. Broke my entire Pluion Set except for the Armor. I stopped forging for a while now. Traumatized me real hard.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

True.. i try make some onyx and from 12 tryest 2 succes 10 fails to make rare part lol..before from 12 6-8 was succes..the rate sucks

If you are failing that much then everything's working as intended. Probably just another scheduled nerf, nothing to get overly excited about.
    Last edited by bosshunt; 11-21-2016 at 04:35 AM.

spend 30k to make 1 item +12....
    forge rate suck tu failed 7 times in row on rare with preservations

Week or 2 week ago, I used 7 of Shiny Stone + 7 Rare preservation stone
    Failed 6
    Success 1
    Yes forge rate right now is very very bad rate

This made me miss old rate before server merge (ran + jin), That time forge rate pretty cool is like success 9/10 without forge buff too

and they are suprised why so many players left game and play on priv servers....

Pretty much 101% sure they decreased all the rates again since they held multiple sales on forging/refining stones etc. Just quit this game there's really no point in wasting more money on trying to forge things, they'll just rob your money.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

totally agree i failed 5 times trying to make ancient a weapon with guild buff and preserv stone and lost more than 50kk refining a crossbow lv80+ also with buffs rates are less than Isen server please do something about this