+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

event experience

anyone here know why the event experience is yet again off?
    please dont say send a ticket,ive already done so and the event experience is still off.

Pretty sure the EXP events were never a permanent thing.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

hmm,im pretty sure the same applies to the enchanted rates (never a permanent thing)

Quote Originally Posted by baliprod View Post
    anyone here know why the event experience is yet again off?
    please dont say send a ticket,ive already done so and the event experience is still off.
    Is this for Jainus? Because I saw the announcement last week while grinding inside a dungeon, "Oh no! The might hero thingies have failed!" *And so on, etc.

I think this was about battle of the gods thingie and exp reward for winning or something like that.
    Maybe they lost so no reward.
    Not sure though.
    Never joined yet.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

The event XP was supposed to be permanent. It was there from since the last server merge.

Atzigan was the one that said that, he moved on(quitted) and rates went from high, mid, low to fail me moar plox as fast as the merge happened. Now you see when Karazy and his team moved on(quitted) same thing happened. Don't risk your money where you won't get anything from spending it. Same goes for exp rates cause 165 levels is way to easy to get.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Judging from the latest event run I would say this company has gone batsh!t crazy with their desperation to squeeze you guys for money.

This is one of the warning signs I look for when I expect a company to shut its doors in the near, rather than distant, future.

If you are one of those that spent thousands of dollars on this game and stuck it out hoping to get some kind of value for that money, I feel for you. I really do.
    I just hope the next game you go to after this one treats you better than these guys have.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Atzigan was the one that said that, he moved on(quitted) and rates went from high, mid, low to fail me moar plox as fast as the merge happened. Now you see when Karazy and his team moved on(quitted) same thing happened. Don't risk your money where you won't get anything from spending it. Same goes for exp rates cause 165 levels is way to easy to get.
    Actually the "XP Event" thing lasted quite a while (until the recent week or 2?) even after Atzigan left, except for 1 or 2 times when it temporarily went down. Now how much bonus (if any) that "XP Event" actually added is another question, and with forge/refine/reinforcement rates they had pretty much free hands to nerf all they want, because unlike XP bonus there was no definitive indicator displaying any nerfs. So I'm guessing if the removal isn't a bug they may not be aware we can in fact see the bonus disappear from the UI or they just don't care any more.

They just removed the bonus xp when they feel like it, it should be on for as far as I know. They are defo messing with the forgin/refining rates to milk people dry and give them nothing back (which is REALLY dumb) since there's so few players left.

It's almost like the GM's are saying: PLEASE QUIT THE GAME
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

That event EXP thing is not permanent. It was removed long time ago. I remember former GM Nicole confirmed this via ticket.