+ Reply to Thread

Returning player

Hi guys

I played Rohan many many years ago and didn't realize it was still running hehe

Excited to try it once more and try out the new races and classes but have a few questions.

1) The forum community seems quite active. Is the in game community as strong?

2) What server would be good for a new player from Canada to start on?

3) Is pking bad in this game? I don't really enjoy being a low level character and having high levels killing me when I am trying to quest.

Banned
    1) no. forums way more active (and fun).
    2) jainus if you want other players there with you to party with/compete against. isen if you prefer a more lifeless server to level in
    3) pking is the same as it always was. it's rohan. if you kill some other character at or below your level, expect them to get pissed off and rape you with their 115+++ level character.

some things to note:
    temps are not at the top of the food chain anymore.
    if you were one of those whoring constantly buffs you will find this is mostly self-buffed now. there are party buffs still, but for the most part don't expect to walk up to temps or priest and get buffs. rohan doesn't work that way anymore.
    don't expect to ever see end game for at least 2-3 years of playing. top level is 115 +50 (effectively 165) and then you start doing transcendence crap. If starting a new toon now I would not expect it to see lvl 165 before the server shuts down for good.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 11-16-2016 at 01:06 PM.

Well that gives me something to think about and no I'm not the kind of person to beg buffs from others, never was and would never expect it.

I noticed there are different sub servers for Jainus. Are there any more populated or recommended?

Thanks for the reply
    Last edited by Hexidus; 11-16-2016 at 01:50 PM.

All of the sub-servers link to one server called Jainus and that is the most populated. (Isen is a totally different server tho) You prolly won't see a lot of people in the towns and such because well, the game population has dropped a lot over the years and most of the higher lvls are all in dungeons lvling. You will get pked alot tho because that's just how things go around here. We have in game bots now call "hunter kits" and people just love to kill people while they are afk on hunterkits.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 11-16-2016 at 09:59 PM.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexidus View Post
    Hi guys

Excited to try it once more and try out the new races and classes but have a few questions.

3) Is pking bad in this game? I don't really enjoy being a low level character and having high levels killing me when I am trying to quest.
    I should not have laughed at this as much as I did. What's wrong with me?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by Hexidus View Post
    Hi guys

the returning player should return from returning. Better said don't come back lol

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I should not have laughed at this as much as I did. What's wrong with me?
    Nothing wrong with you, I found it quite hilarious as well. Or maybe there's something wrong with the both of us.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h