Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We need event

Thumbs down We need event

Why no event at all, even next week is Thanksgiving. This game is USA Server but didn't celebrate it at all. Only gambling gambling gambling money money money.

not even Halloween ... no special even at all .... 4 times of maintenance had no even ...

10/04 : Mail Send Button User Interface Fixed and Inventory & Cash Inventory Swap Bug Fixed

10/19 : Grabbit Updated for October 2016 and Security Patch update

11/01 : Golden Chest Updated for November 2016

11/15 : Grabbit Update for November 2016 and Bug fixed <~ what kind of bug .. ?

11/29 : Golden Chest Updated for December 2016!
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 11-30-2016 at 02:25 AM.

a lot of my friend are disapointed and leave the game, now i got 5 ID from all of them. GG
    i think the new GM TEAM wants this server wipe out and before that happen they will take our money first then stop the server suddenly

I think we need event and more things but they dont care about us or what we whant , its about money

Quote Originally Posted by KeisukeSakamori View Post
    a lot of my friend are disapointed and leave the game, now i got 5 ID from all of them. GG
    i think the new GM TEAM wants this server wipe out and before that happen they will take our money first then stop the server suddenly
    I dont think so, they wouldnt bother to bought the big update if that the case.
    My guess is they need a lot money to cover that bill and until that happen, no more event.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    I dont think so, they wouldnt bother to bought the big update if that the case.
    My guess is they need a lot money to cover that bill and until that happen, no more event.
    well , if they need money they can have special sell , like rare pet or eq just like they did before .

but , they don't went to have special , don't want to have update , how can they make money from players ?

for last 2 months , no any special event , no any special update , the only thing we have is " golden chest and grabbit update " .

http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28473

We Are Invite all of players to join our Events
    IGN : Dante and Taffy as Comittee

no even for Thanksgiving day ... there is nothing to expect everyday

nothing again today ....

As usual !!!

Maintenance Notes:
    - Golden Chest Updated for December 2016!
    Last edited by Bonbonfish; 11-29-2016 at 07:22 PM.

pretty much dead game to me, no event almost 6 month , all money event which is suck, is there even a gm team out here?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast