+ Reply to Thread

[ask] any veteran around here ?

Well, no matter how long you play, there must be someone who played longer than you.
    Few days ago I met someone who equiping artisan weapon 20x DG.
    As normal player, there must be two possibility.
    Dropped from monshter (normal) or buying with rps (XG).
    I ask where he got it.
    He said it was a reward for resetting server (or whatever the term is).

My question is :
    1. Is that true (about server reset and compensation) ?
    2. What is the reason they reset the server few years ago ?
    3. What kind of compensation and whats the requirement for obtain it ?

Just curious, at this point there's no chance they add more server (moreover merging it).
    The only possibility is resetting (dunno, maybe justbecause the price just rocketing up?) on the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    Well, no matter how long you play, there must be someone who played longer than you.
    Few days ago I met someone who equiping artisan weapon 20x DG.
    As normal player, there must be two possibility.
    Dropped from monshter (normal) or buying with rps (XG).
    I do not understand what you are asking.. I don't know why person with 20x DG is surprising.
    So you are saying 20x DG weapon is not possible for normal players to get?
    As an Artisan (Craftsman) you can Refine weapon to G DG XG with normal weapon that they have got from monster.

My question is :
    A: Yes, there was a server reset about 3 years ago i believe? (not sure when exactly) and for compensation, I have not received 20x DG weapon as compensation and i'm sure there was no ingame equipment as compensation. (I have received some IM stuff and RPS as compensation).

A: There was too many hacked items (duplicated) and too many hackers.

A: Last time wipe compensation was based on your Level and Rps you spent.
    But every wipe there is different requirements so you will know when we have another wipe in the future if there is one.

if u asking about 20x .DG weapon... it's true from event.
    i played in march 2015.. and join the event. I get Protector sword.DG for defender. the reward of the event is Diabolous .DG (mace, sword, great sword)for 15x character...., and 20x weapon for 20x character.
    We should celebrate our individuality

Quote Originally Posted by nottinghill View Post
    I do not understand what you are asking.. I don't know why person with 20x DG is surprising.
    So you are saying 20x DG weapon is not possible for normal players to get?
    As an Artisan (Craftsman) you can Refine weapon to G DG XG with normal weapon that they have got from monster.

My question is :
    A: Yes, there was a server reset about 3 years ago i believe? (not sure when exactly) and for compensation, I have not received 20x DG weapon as compensation and i'm sure there was no ingame equipment as compensation. (I have received some IM stuff and RPS as compensation).

A: There was too many hacked items (duplicated) and too many hackers.

A: Last time wipe compensation was based on your Level and Rps you spent.
    But every wipe there is different requirements so you will know when we have another wipe in the future if there is one.
    Ah, I see.
    What I mean is, nobody would spent ton of money for simple weapon they can purcahse from IM.
    G16 need +9 right ? so i think its near impossible for player planning to manually refine it
    And duplicated item is very unfortunate, I was on my local server since 10 years ago and stop playing after three years because of that.
    Thank for the info.

@Kenzo : Ah that you remind me there are lv 128 DG item. Yes I remember that. but I didnt join for the 20x one.
    That clearing the mystery then.
    Last edited by ashmstrike; 11-14-2016 at 02:40 PM.

My question is :

My answer is :
    1. yes true
    2. some rumors say because of the cheater so they wipe twice and change the game from seal evolution > seal eternal destiny > seal blade of destiny :cheers
    3. exp, time warp, etc. as long i know there's no equip for compensation

have fun
    Last edited by MarleyBob; 11-16-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Answering your 2nd question; i think it's more likely because the game change itself, mainly in item drops. The items which easily farmed on eternal destiny became really hard on BOD (eq; starlight shield , wagon staff). In my opinion; the dev team reset the game for fairness issue. Although i think it's unfair for vet player. And yes for the first wipe it's because of cheat.

Off topic; furthermore: during eternal destiny we have the best gm ; jikmaru. The event was well organized. The warzone more fun to play. Probabbly the new gm need to learn how to manage the event from their senior.