+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    wait wait wait is there actually some new sh1t going on on isen bro?
    i see a few peeps coming out of their holes like MiLoser and Misfit o_O #getRekt
    Oh look who we have here. ****ty Wanna Be Guard in ISEN. One Time PVP my gearless (no 7's, Patterns) DK , win one time and is afraid of pvping me again. Oh Btw i heard before i lay low for 1month u've been pvping 1v1 people non stop regardless of how many times they died. But sadly you cant pvp me after winning against me "ONCE" hahahaha. My gawd its a gearless DK you are afraid that much?

Me vs Wanna Be Trying hard noob guardian

Me: pvp me?
    WannaBe Trying Hard guard: no thanks , check video

Hahahahaha fcking pussy.

And i love it when you hide your characters from me when i was on, you wont dare to even come out and "click town portal" once i appeared.

Here's a List of your FAIL CHARACTER in ISEN

WhyMee: Rekt 1shot Noob Dhan (quit character and sold off in EM) to buy a new character a guardian named llvodkall
    llvodkall: fail guard afraid of my gearless dk. (pop 7's and stuck in SZ waiting for his boyfriends in NightWatch)

@NoobLikeYou really why dont you post your video's of death a lot of the video contents are edited out. HAHAHAH Another wanna be pvp player since 2011 just like Noob WhyMee turned llvodkall look at them **** getting pawned by new players and relying much on their boyfriends in NightWatch hahahahah gaysh1t.

List of fail characters: Templar:SnoopDogg (QQ and rage quit on 2015) , came back and bought a Templar: DontLikeYou (QQ and rage change class to Dhan) ahahahahhah what a wanna be player. SMH

Okay im back ingame. i can smell what vi tran is cooking.

Me in ISEN: Vi Tran Start recruiting and allying their KOS again
    Me out ISEN: Vi Tran and NightWhore started killing and kicking their KOS again.
    Last edited by lordzymeth27; 11-16-2016 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lordzymeth27 View Post
    Oh look who we have here. ****ty Wanna Be Guard in ISEN. One Time PVP my gearless (no 7's, Patterns) DK , win one time and is afraid of pvping me again. Oh Btw i heard before i lay low for 1month u've been pvping 1v1 people non stop regardless of how many times they died. But sadly you cant pvp me after winning against me "ONCE" hahahaha. My gawd its a gearless DK you are afraid that much?

Me vs Wanna Be Trying hard noob guardian

Me: pvp me?
    WannaBe Trying Hard guard: no thanks , check video

Hahahahaha fcking pussy.

And i love it when you hide your characters from me when i was on, you wont dare to even come out and "click town portal" once i appeared.

Here's a List of your FAIL CHARACTER in ISEN

WhyMee: Rekt 1shot Noob Dhan (quit character and sold off in EM) to buy a new character a guardian named llvodkall
    llvodkall: fail guard afraid of my gearless dk. (pop 7's and stuck in SZ waiting for his boyfriends in NightWatch)

@NoobLikeYou really why dont you post your video's of death a lot of the video contents are edited out. HAHAHAH Another wanna be pvp player since 2011 just like Noob WhyMee turned llvodkall look at them **** getting pawned by new players and relying much on their boyfriends in NightWatch hahahahah gaysh1t.

List of fail characters: Templar:SnoopDogg (QQ and rage quit on 2015) , came back and bought a Templar: DontLikeYou (QQ and rage change class to Dhan) ahahahahhah what a wanna be player. SMH

Okay im back ingame. i can smell what vi tran is cooking.

Me in ISEN: Vi Tran Start recruiting and allying their KOS again
    Me out ISEN: Vi Tran and NightWhore started killing and kicking their KOS again.
    You always critics when I post a video where we win a war, your words are useless just do a video where you kill us or me in a pvp, or your mind not reached that level?
    And yes Miloser is back but still loser, the last TSB and all wars lately say everything...
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

Hahahahahahaha look whos back
    Did mommy let u go out to play again?
    Damn i must hurt your feelings and broke your heart & illusion of beeing someone special so bad you still got nightmares from me huh?
    Youre welcome nonfactor
    Last edited by Jester999; 11-16-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Any1 know if still players from Isen have fun there after my quiting? Nw still dominate?
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.