+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So them homies getting real worked up right now, huh?

So I started forging my Pluion Set and after 12 consecutive attempts to complete the whole set, I failed 10 and shattered my would-be Pluion Boots, Helm, Gauntlet and Tasset. This was done on Jainus, take note.

Talked to a homie about it and he, too, experienced real bad (and I mean REAL BAD) forging/refining rates lately. Went to Lime, and guess what happened... locals talkin' about the same crap.

Should I be seriously concerned about this? Or is this just an isolated case/coincidence that happened to multiple dudes on multiple instances? Because I am planning to send them GM's a ticket.

Watchuguys think? Cheers.
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 11-17-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

I had same experience trying to dlvl my dex set. Cant even get it below lvl 135 lol. I sent a ticket as well they just told me success rate not always 100% etc etc. I dno why but they seem to have made the rates **** without telling us so they can leech $$$$.

#feelsbadman

Well i tried to + some of the weapons with premiums but guess what, failed miserably. from +8s both weapons became 0s, and then they were failing even on +3 and +2. After i made them +5 used premiums again and in both attempts gave me only +1 = +6 (<-right there, never did i get +1 in this game before, and 2 in a row that's epic).
    I have a feeling they did mess up the rates while these items are on sale. People would be buying stuff cheap, fail at it, and buy again because it is that cheap. I dont remember spending 1k crystals in this game just to get +5 weapon (again abnormal fail rate).
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

Whenever there are big sales for pres stones or option stones they decrease the forging rates. They'll deny it but I think they work like that. If there is a sale, hord up items, wait and forge ur gear like a week later.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Whenever there are big sales for pres stones or option stones they decrease the forging rates. They'll deny it but I think they work like that. If there is a sale, hord up items, wait and forge ur gear like a week later.
    This is so true

Same here failed 4 weapons for my new wiz and can't even get a staff down from 8x .... Rates have been real bad the past 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Dagnabit! I should have asked you for help before I did my forging! Thanks, mate! It all makes sense now.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Just wait if they get enough complains they'll ''up'' the rates for a few. those ''upped rates'' are probably similar to the rates you had before they screwed em down. Good thing people already wasted their money on sales that brought em nothing right.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Demonic6000 View Post
    Well i tried to + some of the weapons with premiums but guess what, failed miserably. from +8s both weapons became 0s, and then they were failing even on +3 and +2. After i made them +5 used premiums again and in both attempts gave me only +1 = +6 (<-right there, never did i get +1 in this game before, and 2 in a row that's epic).
    I have a feeling they did mess up the rates while these items are on sale. People would be buying stuff cheap, fail at it, and buy again because it is that cheap. I dont remember spending 1k crystals in this game just to get +5 weapon (again abnormal fail rate).
    Lol same **** happend to me.. i ask myself the last few weeks why im still playing this game.... why the hell never a gm reply here? This game has the most lazy gms there are on mmorpg games, well thats how it feels =_=

lol. I thought it was only me. I cant forge anything. All my armors set failed and the weapons too. I cant even make a low lvl dagger. wtf?
    Σ