+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    1500 Euros oh my gosh! That's too much money for failed forging! Sounds like some real classist stuff going on in the game, aye?
    You think will improve someday? Because obviously, it can't go on like this forever. Players can only take so much, you know.

P.S. Do you guys think GM's can do something about this? Or is it the devs taking the beef, so to speak.
    It can and it does.
    Part of the reason why many ppls dont hang around here long..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    It can and it does.
    Part of the reason why many ppls dont hang around here long..
    Honestly for a long time I knew the server wouldn't go down but atm I feel like the GM's are literally trying to scare people away from this game, they fk with the forging rates when they have sales (people get pissed) they **** up with their item sales (people get pissed) they don't host any events anymore beside the crappy ingame events they've always hosted from which they removed all proper prizes and changed the name( which also pisses people off).

Sum it up together with the low playerbase, the horrible history of this game and the terrible korean balance patch that broke classes further than they ever were.

Yea people quit, when enough people quit, bye bye server.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Guys no one dlvl any weapons or armors, the rates refine or forge are much worse than the isen servers, dont lose yours money to try forge or dlvl anithing. Whait until GM do something about that. I spend 160kk try dlvl one armor , only can dlvl 6 lvls, today try dlvl some more lvls and more 40kk crones , lose the same 6 lvls i already dlvl, so no one forge or try dlvl, nor spend money in the IM, will not serve you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Honestly for a long time I knew the server wouldn't go down but atm I feel like the GM's are literally trying to scare people away from this game, they fk with the forging rates when they have sales (people get pissed) they **** up with their item sales (people get pissed) they don't host any events anymore beside the crappy ingame events they've always hosted from which they removed all proper prizes and changed the name( which also pisses people off).

Sum it up together with the low playerbase, the horrible history of this game and the terrible korean balance patch that broke classes further than they ever were.

Yea people quit, when enough people quit, bye bye server.
    That's really sad to hear. Now that I'm just starting to like the game I've always wondered how this mess will get fixed. I doubt anyone has any ideas. I mean, I'm only one guy. What could I possibly do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Thapion View Post
    Guys no one dlvl any weapons or armors, the rates refine or forge are much worse than the isen servers, dont lose yours money to try forge or dlvl anithing. Whait until GM do something about that. I spend 160kk try dlvl one armor , only can dlvl 6 lvls, today try dlvl some more lvls and more 40kk crones , lose the same 6 lvls i already dlvl, so no one forge or try dlvl, nor spend money in the IM, will not serve you anything.
    Thanks mate! I'll keep that in mind!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

That's really sad to hear. Now that I'm just starting to like the game I've always wondered how this mess will get fixed. I doubt anyone has any ideas. I mean, I'm only one guy. What could I possibly do you know?
    There were many people with great ideas, the problem is that all those ideas were ignored because the people that manage this game are total utter morons. It doesn't matter if you're one person or if you give the same idea with 100000 people. They simply don't listen.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    There were many people with great ideas, the problem is that all those ideas were ignored because the people that manage this game are total utter morons. It doesn't matter if you're one person or if you give the same idea with 100000 people. They simply don't listen.
    I am pretty sure our suggestions and ideas went like this.
    We submitted the long thought and formulated idea and it went to the GMs then they sent it to the "higher department" there it was read or ignored. Ignored went to the trash can and the read ones went to the report thingy that gets filtered again by their baws. Once it was accepted, edited and rereported to Korea it gets once again filtered there by devs if it wasn't ignored and trash canned once gotten there it will once again be changed(edited) after all the editing it went through changing completely to what it wasn't meant to be. That is why it is completely useless to send any suggestions their way rather go to Korea and contact debs there. But how bad this guys come up with ideas I bet it won't matter. Letting the game die silently with the little positive memories we still hold to heart :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    I am pretty sure our suggestions and ideas went like this.
    We submitted the long thought and formulated idea and it went to the GMs then they sent it to the "higher department" there it was read or ignored. Ignored went to the trash can and the read ones went to the report thingy that gets filtered again by their baws. Once it was accepted, edited and rereported to Korea it gets once again filtered there by devs if it wasn't ignored and trash canned once gotten there it will once again be changed(edited) after all the editing it went through changing completely to what it wasn't meant to be. That is why it is completely useless to send any suggestions their way rather go to Korea and contact debs there. But how bad this guys come up with ideas I bet it won't matter. Letting the game die silently with the little positive memories we still hold to heart :l
    This let me get this straight... People used to send game suggestions, and if they send some; if I send some, I'll actually have 3 golden honorary chances of getting ignored? First the GM's, then "higher department" and then the devs?

Daaaaang... That's some real splash o' cold water, right there. *Reality check crawling in!*

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Thanks mate! I'll keep that in mind!
    They have deleted all the posts with suggestions, guides and what not else. At the time, there was a lot of unrest about that (me included, is why I got several bans during that period) - since we argued in unmistakable statements that it was all useless effort.

However, the GM responsible for that claimed that "they" would look into events for players to make new and updated guides. He also requested info and idea's about the current meta and how to fix class balancing. Some people took that serious (too serious, I'm afraid to admit myself) and gave them the benefit of the doubt (ONCE AGAIN!!), and actually invested time and effort in compiling stuff for them to go through (AGAIN!) - proof of that with several mails, PDF files, Skype texts, in-game screenshots (in prison, which were to be kept from the community on request of the GM's...).

Alas, as was to be expected, nothing really happened with all that info and idea's and said GM went MIA/KIA. Ever since, not a single GM has addressed the community in regards to any of this. We may only assume (taking the zero communication, zero regards and current state of the game in regards) that all those idea's have been vertically classified (read: trashcan).

Be assured, however, that they are very busy writing reports of all kinds.
    They love writing reports. Useless ones, and clueless of their contents - but a report nonetheless.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    They have deleted all the posts with suggestions, guides and what not else. At the time, there was a lot of unrest about that (me included, is why I got several bans during that period) - since we argued in unmistakable statements that it was all useless effort.

However, the GM responsible for that claimed that "they" would look into events for players to make new and updated guides. He also requested info and idea's about the current meta and how to fix class balancing. Some people took that serious (too serious, I'm afraid to admit myself) and gave them the benefit of the doubt (ONCE AGAIN!!), and actually invested time and effort in compiling stuff for them to go through (AGAIN!) - proof of that with several mails, PDF files, Skype texts, in-game screenshots (in prison, which were to be kept from the community on request of the GM's...).

Alas, as was to be expected, nothing really happened with all that info and idea's and said GM went MIA/KIA. Ever since, not a single GM has addressed the community in regards to any of this. We may only assume (taking the zero communication, zero regards and current state of the game in regards) that all those idea's have been vertically classified (read: trashcan).

Be assured, however, that they are very busy writing reports of all kinds.
    They love writing reports. Useless ones, and clueless of their contents - but a report nonetheless.
    The looong history of the ROHAN community is stained by a bloody and damaged past...