+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rate forge- Play with money of players

But you always change the rates for what ?? To make people always spend money? It is that you change the forge rates and not the change that they alter, the staff ends up spending chronos or rps the parva and without nexus. But you are playing with members' money ??? I would appreciate if you inform the players about any change that implies in the game, because money is not a toy, when we invest money it is crones or rps, it is because something makes us believe that it will be well spent and not deceive us all the time, with Without informing us. So I appreciated some respect for the players' money, because we are not all rich, not everyone does not mind spending 100 Euros or spending 1000 euros.

I do not even know what to say, for new players to spend their time in a game, in which they struggle and spend their little money to have something decent, "let alone upgrades" is really frustrating, I also play this Since beta, and really for those who do not have much money for games, this is a very addictive cycle that leaves us in the tracks with this unfair manipulation, it is true that the team of this game has to win their wages, but it is not fairly the way to The success, because they have already had evidence that rohan has already gone through a phase of almost abandonment and bankruptcy, even because of all this frustration they cause to their members "not rich", and I sincerely think that will return again to that phase Of abandonment. And I think this second phase will be total abandonment. Only the upgs members will remain, which are so few that I doubt it is enough to pay ordered to all rohan's team.

I stopped playing Rohan once for 2 years, but I think this time it will be forever, in the whole I have the notion that I have already put some 1500 euros in the whole and long of my game time, I think it was more than enough to That GMs would give us some respect for our money. This time I will not go for another hundred cents, until I feel that they have started to respect the money of the "poor" as well as the "rich", because we all have equal rights. And I really hope that if players ever stop playing rohan it's all for real this time, so GMs will start to get their hands on their consciences once and for all.
    Last edited by UnitedLiberty; 11-12-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnitedLiberty View Post
    But you always change the rates for what ?? To make people always spend money? It is that you change the forge rates and not the change that they alter, the staff ends up spending chronos or rps the parva and without nexus. But you are playing with members' money ??? I would appreciate if you inform the players about any change that implies in the game, because money is not a toy, when we invest money it is crones or rps, it is because something makes us believe that it will be well spent and not deceive us all the time, with Without informing us. So I appreciated some respect for the players' money, because we are not all rich, not everyone does not mind spending 100 Euros or spending 1000 euros.
    I feel you, mate!
    It must be sooo terrible to fail while forging/reinforcing such a hard-earned, high-tier item.
    I have never spent a single dollar on this game, but I could imagine the horror you guys feel when all your hard work and hard-earned cash shatters before your very eyes!

Even if you are as rich a Donald Trump, no player deserves to fail that much while forging/reinforcing. It's not only the money that's being wasted here. It's also wasting time, effort, attachment and trust. I personally have an emotional attachment to things I value and worked so hard for (not ROHAN, but you know what I mean), and I can't bear to watch all of it burn to nothing without even being given a fighting chance to keep it.

I'm sorry for your loss.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    I feel you, mate! It must be sooo terrible to fail while forging/reinforcing such a hard-earned, high-tier item. I have never spent a single dollar on this game, but I could imagine the horror you guys feel when all your hard work and hard-earned cash shatters before your very eyes! Even if you are as rich a Donald Trump, no player deserves to fail that much while forging/reinforcing. It's not only the money that's being wasted here. It's also wasting time, effort, attachment and trust. I personally have an emotional attachment to things I value and worked so hard for (not ROHAN, but you know what I mean), and I can't bear to watch all of it burn to nothing without even being given a fighting chance to keep it. I'm sorry for your loss.
    Top .....................

Banned
    I do not even know what to say, for new players to spend their time in a game, in which they struggle and spend their little money to have something decent, "let alone upgrades" is really frustrating, I also play this Since beta, and really for those who do not have much money for games, this is a very addictive cycle that leaves us in the tracks with this unfair manipulation, it is true that the team of this game has to win their wages, but it is not fairly the way to The success, because they have already had evidence that rohan has already gone through a phase of almost abandonment and bankruptcy, even because of all this frustration they cause to their members "not rich", and I sincerely think that will return again to that phase Of abandonment. And I think this second phase will be total abandonment. Only the upgs members will remain, which are so few that I doubt it is enough to pay ordered to all rohan's team.

I stopped playing Rohan once for 2 years, but I think this time it will be forever, in the whole I have the notion that I have already put some 1500 euros in the whole and long of my game time, I think it was more than enough to That GMs would give us some respect for our money. This time I will not go for another hundred cents, until I feel that they have started to respect the money of the "poor" as well as the "rich", because we all have equal rights. And I really hope that if players ever stop playing rohan it's all for real this time, so GMs will start to get their hands on their consciences once and for all.
    the game is 8 years old. It does not draw new players the way it used to and the population is low. That means the staff has no choice but milking the blood outta the few players left and pray that's enough to keep this poor excuse of a "Free To Play" game alive. Facing that new players simply can't compete and and older ones are throwing up their hands and leaving. What is left is the few players that have thrown thousands of dollars at this game and can't bear to part with all that flushed money.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    What is left is the few players that have thrown thousands of dollars at this game and can't bear to part with all that flushed money.
    Very true,

Yeah.. i just failed 5k rps to forge a weapon, its a damm waste..

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    the game is 8 years old. It does not draw new players the way it used to and the population is low. That means the staff has no choice but milking the blood outta the few players left and pray that's enough to keep this poor excuse of a "Free To Play" game alive. Facing that new players simply can't compete and and older ones are throwing up their hands and leaving. What is left is the few players that have thrown thousands of dollars at this game and can't bear to part with all that flushed money.
    Your words, sir, are cutting real deep. I absolutely find this sensible.

It feels like the change succes to with those sales.. to succes it like 1% even guild.buffs up it always fail fail and fail��������������

1500 Euros oh my gosh! That's too much money for failed forging! Sounds like some real classist stuff going on in the game, aye?
    You think this will improve someday? Because obviously, it can't go on like this forever. Players can only take so much, you know.

P.S. Do you guys think GM's can do something about this? Or is it the devs taking the beef, so to speak.
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 11-19-2016 at 04:24 PM.