+ Reply to Thread

Don't have access....

The email address I used to start the game I no longer have access to, how can I update my email?

do a raindance
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    1. See that big "support" button at the top of this page? Click that and make a support account if you don't have one.
    2. Create a support ticket explaining your problem.
    3. Be prepared to prove 100% that you are the legal owner of the account whose email address you are changing.

Don't underestimate the depth to which they will make sure you are the legal owner. They will check IP address on that account and the one you are using to create the ticket. As well they will be asking you for the answer your secret question. They will not ask you for a password.

If you are in fact the owner of that account, you should be able to correctly answer all the questions being asked correctly and verify your identity. If not, you will probably be IP blocked to keep you from trying to hack other accounts.

The thing is I honestly don't remember which security question I picked but i'm fairly certain I could answer them. The thing is I just added RP's and realized my shop password wasn't working and after an epic eye roll I decided to ask the great community about it. Should have included some of this I op I guess but yeah Ill do as you advised PenguinJoe

Hi chamacc1986,
    I highly recommend for you to send us a ticket and let's see what we can do. We normally do not process concerns like this through forums.