+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14 15 16
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Ah but you just did. You just constituted that it was in fact and insult by JUST saying it was. Why do you keep backpedaling on your words?
    Well you told me that you are Yoon and you took Sylf's comments as insults. As I stated in the very first post I made in this thread, If you were the target of the comments and you feel it is an insult, then it is an insult. It is up to you do do something about it. Where exactly is the backpedalling? It seems to be you that has some problem with English here (shouldn't have snoozed off in the boring classes).

I really can't see where you have a problem with that. What's your dysfunction? You say you were insulted, then you were insulted. So What?

So we're just going to ignore the public opinion from now on with this logic. If i say it's an insult then boom that's it! My thoughts prevent you from formulating your own and if you did manage to conjure up something then it wouldn't matter anyway because whatever I say supersedes you. Ok I'm in!
    Hmmm, Public Opinion... Who is this "Public" you are talking about? You? Guess what. I am part of this "Public". Surprise!!

Look, if someone walks up to me and called me a white-assed weasel eater, was I insulted? Who determines if I am insulted or not? YOU? If I decide I was insulted, is it up to YOU to do anything about it? FK NO! It is my issue to deal with however I choose (and I don't do it by creating threads like this to cry in forums). Again, where is the backpedal?

Damn you're right Neph didn't insult you in fact no one was even talking to you. So I guess you should've just minded your damn business right? I wasn't whining until I directly started speaking to you and challenging your words. Now I'm whining, bawling,QQing and doing the wave at the same time. What can I say your words just get me so damn emotional PJ.
    I hate to tell you this, but you did post that in a public forum. If you don't want to hear negative comments on your post, then don't post it in a public forum. But I do welcome you to try and censor me. There is no such thing as "Minding your own bujsikness" in a puiblic forum. js.

2+2=4 3+1=4 Your way of dealing with something isn't the only way (shocker I know). Why should I listen to your opinion on how to deal/resolving a matter? My opinion supersedes yours apparently.
    My way is the only way to deal with a problem? Wow I didn't realize I had so much pull around here. Let me get my crown and climb up on the Iron Throne. I told you many. many times it is your and only opinion that you were insulted that counts. Sorry you feel put upon about that. But so far I have not seen how youj are "dealing" with your "problem" except crying here (and yes, the crying started with your creation of this thread.).

For someone who didn't/does not care/know who/what "Yoon" is you sure are asking a bunch of questions. Gosh this is so sudden I hate being put on the spot. I'm wearing a blue shirt and some jeans my hair isn't done yet but soon to come. My nails look horrible I've been doing a lot of typing lately because this guy, PJ (he's a real character let me tell you) keeps whining with me on the forums. Tears of joy I assure you, well at least on my behalf.
    These days Neph and I stroll around lime we meet for coffee and frolic through the flowers on occasions thanks for asking!
    The questions I'm asking are simply...

If you feel so insulted, what are you doing about it beyond crying the blues in these forums? Have you taken it up with the GMs? Have you dealt with Sylfaen directly?

Frankly I see your forum name "Ketsuga" and a picture of some game toon called UltimaYoon. I have no idea who you are and really I don't care. All I see is somebody that got his nose out of joint in the game and came bawling about racism in the forums. Since that seems to be the extend where you are "Doing something about it", then don't be surprised or pissed off when (not if) you get insulted again - cause it is gonna happen just to get you bawling in the forums.

So Boo Hoo! That's my opinion on it. Don't like it? Awwww! Too Bad.

(good to see you and sylf getting along so well. Hope you name your kids after me )
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-05-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Hmmm, Public Opinion... Who is this "Public" you are talking about? You? Guess what. I am part of this "Public". Surprise!!

Look, if someone walks up to me and called me a white-assed weasel eater, was I insulted? Who determines if I am insulted or not? YOU? If I decide I was insulted, is it up to YOU to do anything about it? FK NO! It is my issue to deal with however I choose (and I don't do it by creating threads like this to cry in forums). Again, where is the backpedal?

There is so much for me to nit pick on everything you just pointed out its unreal! :O!!! I need you to learn sarcasm otherwise this is only half as fun. Your stance is if it does not involve you then its none of your business- you're not part of it. Therefore that some how magically prevents you of making a opinion whether something is wrong or right. So whatever opinion you have is pretty much invalid to well anyone :<
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20knMq7_JZY

I hate to tell you this, but you did post that in a public forum. If you don't want to hear negative comments on your post, then don't post it in a public forum. But I do welcome you to try and censor me. There is no such thing as "Minding your own bujsikness" in a puiblic forum. js.
    This had me rolling. This was merely in response of you telling me not to butt in on a "private conversation" in a general chat on a public game. Yet the your logic should hold on the forums right?? <3 That's not how it works boo bear, not in the game,not the forums, not the real world.

You can't handle the conversation so the default is that I'm QQing and bawling and doing the rain dance. You can keep saying that until you are blue in the face and it wont make a difference to me. I'm neither piss nor mad but you still seem a little triggered, what's your dysfunction sir? The 'ol assault rifle shooting dust or what?
    I've spoken to GM's about this issue and others before this one, now can you get your little flipper out my ass now? O.O

(Neph can't have the babies shes been spayed)
    Quick question and feel free to build me a wall of text (get it?) but if this isn't a debate,conversation,argument, and me just whining. wha cha doin?

Banned
    cute video. You really need to learn how to embed.

I think there is a bit of a difference between Neph insulting you and someone clearly breaking a law against someone that can't defend themselves. Can you defend yourself?

I am trying to decide if I should (yet again) tear your idea of logic down or not. It really is getting boring.

Troll ya later!

cute video. You really need to learn how to embed.
    It's very cute! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Do I really need to learn? Is it vital for my survival? Well damn I guess this is the most useful thing you've said thus far.
    I think there is a bit of a difference between Neph insulting you and someone clearly breaking a law against someone that can't defend themselves. Can you defend yourself?
    That's not the point of the video :<
    I am trying to decide if I should (yet again) tear your idea of logic down or not. It really is getting boring.
    Oh that's what you claim to be doing this entire time? Try not to blow a gasket if you decide to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    but if this isn't a debate,conversation,argument, and me just whining. wha cha doin?
    Troll ya later!
    ok!
    Last edited by Ketsuga; 12-06-2016 at 08:01 AM.