+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    So, you don't even deny that you stepped into a sh**. You're are aware that your words hurt others.
    Now it's your own choice to step out or stay and dance happily with all others who think it's nothing, laughing and thinking it's fun.
    If you ask me, there's much more joy and fun to call you a princess or a miracle in this world (what I think is real truth) than the sh** we all know are lies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    summary :
    UltimaYoon called me racist cuz i said "nigga please" to a friend ingame (which is NOT racist at all, and i wasnt speaking to her O.o)
    oNoisEo said "mad muslim" "go make some bomb" to a muslim to insult him directly

im wondering, just wondering, if your retarded or completely disabled to dont see the differences LOLZ
    In my view I have to side with Sylf on this one simply because the meaning of an insult is determined by the person that receives it. Not bystanders.

If Sylf had said "Hey nigga" to someone and that person interpreted as an attack, she would be in the wrong. I then would be up to the person she insulted to take it up with the Powers-That-Be (aka GMs). In short it is the receiver of the alleged insult to treat it as one or simple friendly banter.

I can go to a friend of mind and call him a bell-end. If he gets upset and takes it up with a GM saying I called him a dickhead, then it was on me for using poor judgement. But that doesn't happen. Why? I am a good enough judge of character to know if I engage in friendly banter with a friend, he will take it as such and return the same friendly banter back at me.

In that nobody has any say in the matter since it is between me and the person I am talking to. Nobody else.

Bottom line: If you are not involved in the conversation, then keep your brown nose out of it since it is not of your damned business.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    summary :
    UltimaYoon called me racist cuz i said "nigga please" to a friend ingame (wich is NOT racist at all, and i wasnt speaking to her O.o)
    oNoisEo said "mad muslim" "go make some bomb" to a muslim to insult him directly

im wondering, just wondering, if your retarded or completly disabled to dont see the differences LOLZ
    You just can't stop can you? Lol Bubac didn't even insult you. In fact if I understand him correctly he even suggested you are a princess or even a miracle. But there you flying off the handle again

Oh I don't care you if were talking to me or not lol you seem to think that justifies everything. For instance, that's like seeing a bully beating up on someone and you deciding help stop or prevent it. Was the "bully" engaged with you? No, were his/her actions still wrong? Yes. There is no such thing as a private conversation in a game, you type it, all read it- simple right? Send a private message if you're so concerned about people seeing what you have to say. Otherwise use that Hover mouth of yours and suck it up.

I do love how you skipped the whole "Yoon yellow rice eater" since you assumed I was Asian comment (again).
    If "nigga" isn't considered racist or hell even a "bad word" then why is it censored on television except when people from African decent use it? (American censorship, dunno about other countries) Neph why can't other races say the word in a public setting without any backlash? I mean it's not racist right? Why can't they say it?

I'm in a good ass mood Christmas comes only once a year after all neph jingle jingle...well I guess in your case glaub glaub and that's every other Wednesday. So cheer up and prepare your Hershey Kiss because you'll be ripping these presents all season long.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    In my view I have to side with Sylf on this one simply because the meaning of an insult is determined by the person that receives it. Not bystanders.

If Sylf had said "Hey nigga" to someone and that person interpreted as an attack, she would be in the wrong. I then would be up to the person she insulted to take it up with the Powers-That-Be (aka GMs). In short it is the receiver of the alleged insult to treat it as one or simple friendly banter.

I can go to a friend of mind and call him a bell-end. If he gets upset and takes it up with a GM saying I called him a dickhead, then it was on me for using poor judgement. But that doesn't happen. Why? I am a good enough judge of character to know if I engage in friendly banter with a friend, he will take it as such and return the same friendly banter back at me.

In that nobody has any say in the matter since it is between me and the person I am talking to. Nobody else.

Bottom line: If you are not involved in the conversation, then keep your brown nose out of it since it is not of your damned business.
    What's your view on "Yoon Yellow rice eater"?

Banned
    What part of that stuff you highlighted did you not understand?
    If that was you and you took it as a personal insult, then I suggest taking it up with the GMs to discipline the person. OR well, this is ROHAN. Line up a few pals and do something about it.
    If it was not you then mind your own damn business.

Simple.

(after reading your bully analogy)

Hmm, well, I wad bullied as a kid. Weren't you? What did you do about it?
    Wanna know what I did? Well, I made a few friends asked then for help and said bullying came to a sudden end (became good friends later on).

see the difference?
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-02-2016 at 11:21 AM.

What part of that stuff you highlighted did you not understand?
    If that was you and you took it as a personal insult, then I suggest taking it up with the GMs to discipline the person. OR well, this is ROHAN. Line up a few pals and do something about it.
    If it was not you then mind your own damn business.

Simple.

(after reading your bully analogy)

Hmm, well, I wad bullied as a kid. Weren't you? What did you do about it?
    Wanna know what I did? Well, I made a few friends asked then for help and said bullying came to a sudden end (became good friends later on).

see the difference?
    I see your point however, it seems your friends didn't mind their own damn business as you put it and stepped in to help you out. Minding your business when something isn't right is always the easier choice but not necessarily the right one. Now my original question still remains open and unanswered to you. Observing all the information presented before you in this thread, those 4 salty words. What do you think of them?

Banned
    You still don't get it do you.

There is a big difference between my asking for my friends help (and getting it) or having random people trying to butt in without having any idea of the context of the situation - who may well help the person beating on me.

Again in a case of simple verbal insults, this is rohan. In an pvp game personalities clash and insults are thrown around. It is a natural side effect of open pvp and has been there since Rohan's doors opened in the Spring of 2008. If you don't like the insults, nut up and deal with them.

Did the person being insulted ask for your help in defending himself? Were you the one insulted? If so what did you do about it?

But you are asking about the words "Yoon yellow rice eater".
    Well if this "Yoon" guy is asian, and he eats rice, I really don't see the problem. However this "Yoon" person might. If he does, is it not up to Yoon to do something about it, like either kicking the conflict up a notch and get some pals to help (if he has any)? Or maybe to take it to the GMs to do something about the person that insulted him/her?

Look. It is not rocket science. It is simple logic. either:

1. Ignore it and shrug it off (what most people do) - particularly if you are not involved in the actual conflict.
    2. If it is someone you are on good terms with fling back something just a salty & share a laugh.
    2. Escalate it to some nice, wholesome pvp.
    4. Take it to the GMs and get them to deal wit it on youjr behalf.

All simple solutions. I really don'6t see the issue.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-02-2016 at 12:03 PM.

You still don't get it do you.

There is a big difference between my asking for my friends help (and getting it) or having random people trying to butt in without having any idea of the context of the situation - who may well help the person beating on me.

Again in a case of simple verbal insults, this is rohan. In an pvp game personalities clash and insults are thrown around. It is a natural side effect of open pvp and has been there since Rohan's doors opened in the Spring of 2008. If you don't like the insults, nut up and deal with them.

Did the person being insulted ask for your help in defending himself? Were you the one insulted? If so what did you do about it?

But you are asking about the words "Yoon yellow rice eater".
    Well if this "Yoon" guy is asian, and he eats rice, I really don't see the problem. However this "Yoon" person might. If he does, is it not up to Yoon to do something about it, like either kicking the conflict up a notch and get some pals to help (if he has any)? Or maybe to take it to the GMs to do something about the person that insulted him/her?

Look. It is not rocket science. It is simple logic. either:

1. Ignore it and shrug it off (what most people do) - particularly if you are not involved in the actual conflict.
    2. If it is someone you are on good terms with fling back something just a salty & share a laugh.
    2. Escalate it to some nice, wholesome pvp.
    4. Take it to the GMs and get them to deal wit it on youjr behalf.

All simple solutions. I really don'6t see the issue.
    What did I do about it? -Looks at thread-
    You keep throwing around all these hypotheticals. You act as if this Yoon is some ambiguous being. Where have you been PJ. I am Yoon and I am neither Asian nor a guy. BUT my name is Korean which is the only reason she said it in the first place. Neph does not know me and that's all she had to go on. Yoon/yellow/rice- all attributed to Asian thus making it racist. I've said this time and time again I don't care if you insult or rage but if you wanna bring in race then I'm going to bring it out.
    There is a big difference between my asking for my friends help (and getting it) or having random people trying to butt in without having any idea of the context of the situation
    In that case who the hell are you? Where did you pop out from?Lol Did neph call you in? You say mind your business yet here you are sir. Don't say it's a public thread because so is the game. Minding your own business doesn't prevent you from forming a complete opinion about an issue when the information is in front of you. That's choosing to be ignorant.

In my view ... If Sylf had said "Hey nigga" to someone ... simple friendly banter.
    Bottom line: It is our damn business because we were all involved in the conversation. It was on general chat in the game.

For your info, and all those who might not know, you have whisper or party chat for simple friendly banter.
    Bottom line: If you use general chat in private purposes then be ready to be judged by all those who can see, read and record it. It's like shouting in a public place. Using a general chat is your conscious decision, an invitation for everyone to be involved in your conversation.
    Last edited by Bubac; 12-02-2016 at 01:25 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    What did I do about it? -Looks at thread-
    You keep throwing around all these hypotheticals. You act as if this Yoon is some ambiguous being. Where have you been PJ. I am Yoon and I am neither Asian nor a guy. BUT my name is Korean which is the only reason she said it in the first place. Neph does not know me and that's all she had to go on. Yoon/yellow/rice- all attributed to Asian thus making it racist. I've said this time and time again I don't care if you insult or rage but if you wanna bring in race then I'm going to bring it out.
    First off I have no idea who you are, nor do I really care - hence to me Yoon is a 3rd person. Notice though I did mention, more than a few times "If this is you and you have an issue with it, do something about it.".

In that I see you laughing the insult off. Do you deny it?
    Well I guess you stewed over it and decided to post this way-tl;dr thread.
    Tell us. Did whining in a forum get anything resolved? Do you feel better after venting or worse? Only you can answer that.

Well you have a whole bunch of screen captures and you obviously feel insulted. Again, what are you going to do about it? Have you presented this to the GMs? You know, in a TICKET? (You know those guys don't do sh!t about anything written in forums so let me save you some heartache there).

In that case who the hell are you? Where did you pop out from?Lol Did neph call you in? You say mind your business yet here you are sir. Don't say it's a public thread because so is the game. Minding your own business doesn't prevent you from forming a complete opinion about an issue when the information is in front of you. That's choosing to be ignorant.
    Well let's see. YOU are the one that brought up the analogy of bullies. I told you what I did about it. You seemed to think that asking for help from your friends is different than having complete strangers butt in and either support or fight you. I don't think so. If that were the case, then venge parties would be a pointless action.

Did Neph call me in? I daresay I would be just about the last person sylfaen would go to for help lol.

I SAID (far more than once) that the only person to determine if an insult is malicious is the person receiving it. You say it is you, so fine - do something about it (and no, whining in forums won't do it for you). All whining in the forums do is make you look like a wuss. You have a big, bad dhan there. I assume (hope) you have some friends. I see from your screeniew you are doing all this talking in a safe zone (sheesh!). This is freaking ROHAN!!! You don't like what she said to you, go take a piece outta her ass. Don't whine about it.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 12-02-2016 at 01:58 PM.

First off I have no idea who you are, nor do I really care - hence to me Yoon is a 3rd person. Notice though I did mention, more than a few times "If this is you and you have an issue with it, do something about it.".

In that I see you laughing the insult off. Do you deny it?
    Well I guess you stewed over it and decided to post this way-tl;dr thread.
    Tell us. Did whining in a forum get anything resolved? Do you feel better after venting or worse? Only you can answer that.

Well you have a whole bunch of screen captures and you obviously feel insulted. Again, what are you going to do about it? Have you presented this to the GMs? You know, in a TICKET? (You know those guys don't do sh!t about anything written in forums so let me save you some heartache there).

Well let's see. YOU are the one that brought up the analogy of bullies. I told you what I did about it. You seemed to think that asking for help from your friends is different than having complete strangers butt in and either support or fight you. I don't think so. If that were the case, then venge parties would be a pointless action.

Did Neph call me in? I daresay I would be just about the last person sylfaen would go to for help lol.

I SAID (far more than once) that the only person to determine if an insult is malicious is the person receiving it. You say it is you, so fine - do something about it (and no, whining in forums won't do it for you). All whining in the forums do is make you look like a wuss. You have a big, bad dhan there. I assume (hope) you have some friends. I see from your screeniew you are doing all this talking in a safe zone (sheesh!). This is freaking ROHAN!!! You don't like what she said to you, go take a piece outta her ass. Don't whine about it.
    You care enough to post on this thread countless times just like I've been referred to as Yoon countless times and guess what its on that screenie you just brought up. That's on you.
    I laugh at about 99.9% of what Neph has to say (still do); that .1% is not understanding whatever broken thought she is trying to convey.
    If that were the case, then venge parties would be a pointless action.
    "help pker at lower" every flips out and goes to hunt. Venge parties are nice with friend, they don't require it.
    And erm no one here is whining sir, unless having a debate/conversation is considered whining then sign me UP!You seem a little trigger though relax, pop a Xanax and get back to me. Oh and news flash, everyone is in sz :<. My dhan isn't too big and bad she needs to work on her cardio and stop eating those carbs. She does get some neph ass though, rather bland, lacks seasoning. Maybe I'm not cooking it right. 1 cup of dpp and dup with a hint of bell pepper?