+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Never underestimate the effect the american president has on the world in general. It is shocking.

"nigga = men , not racist lolz" this is epic, LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Never underestimate the effect the american president has on the world in general. It is shocking.
    Aint that the truth. I'm actually a bit scared by this election.

IF Hillary gets in ~ it could mean a possible war with Russia (which in turn with affect/effect (there's that word again mmmm haha) the whole world) and if Trump gets in, well I shudder to think what he will f@#k up. One thing I do know is that it is said that his administration will have a negative affect/ effect (again lol) on Australia's (My country) trade agreements with the US/ Asia Pacific countries because he is said to have issues with the America’s alliances. It's said to cost us billions of dollars and the loss of 100s of 1000s of jobs if he gets in and changes things. He could potentially do a lot of damage to this country.

Eh, what a scary time to be alive. When idiots like these 2 have the chance to control the world

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    totally agree but my exemple with "yellow rice eater" was to troll her cuz she called me a racist when i didnt even talked to her when i said "nigga", and obv it worked, and shes mad xD
    as my troll used to means, why would i call her nigger (not nigga anyway) when shes asian
    and the ****ing point overall is shes the first bitch trashtalking about arabs (e2n) & mexicans (with Sebas) and she dare calling others racists that was funny...

as i said earlier when she compare arabs to camel, and trash talk mexicans with Sebas... shouldnt speak much about racism when I say "nigga plz" cuz that is funny xD
    Excuse me? Please do find proof of me ever saying such things to these particular groups of people, I trash talk but I do not go to the extreme as you do. My family is a beautiful mixture of people so I'd be like shooting myself in the foot but nice try
    E2N is my rival sure no question but please do find me a nice shiny( must be shiny) screenie of me race bashing them I would LOVE to see it.

By the way dumbass, I'm not even Asian but I will defend them lmao
    Last edited by Ketsuga; 11-08-2016 at 04:11 PM.

2 accounts ? ROFLLLLLLLL mens u live on this forums so yes cant be a coincidence when "ur friends" log at same time as u lolz thats why u think that right ?
    u can be me too since u insta answer when i post something xD

hf i log off : )))))))
    I've played this game since 2011 and have 46 post, how many do you have? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    I've played this game since 2011 and have 46 post, how many do you have? :O
    923 jelly ?
    /Quit

923 jelly ?
    ...Thanks for proving my point I guess lol

...Thanks for proving my point I guess lol
    ur point ? mine was u answer always in the 5 @ 10 minutes i post something looolz even when its not ur time zone so i guess ur point isnt much valid
    sorry to disturb ur dreams but i dont wake up at night to reply to u lolz
    /Quit

ur point ? mine was u answer always in the 5 @ 10 minutes i post something looolz even when its not ur time zone so i guess ur point isnt much valid
    Its my thread dear in case you didn't notice <3 and its only 7:30pm here. In Bulgaria its what 2:30am and you're on here defending your racism haha. If I'm ever posting that late in a dead game I be questioning my life choices.

Its my thread dear in case you didn't notice <3 and its only 7:30pm here. In Bulgaria its what 2:30am and you're on here defending your racism haha. If I'm ever posting that late in a dead game I be questioning my life choices.
    LMFAO
    yes its ur threads ive a fan club too now im proud of it
    while its dinner time for you, you trying hard to guess my country and time zone but 1st of all u failed at both
    question urself a bit more lolz
    /Quit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast