+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast

Neph/Fairy/it. Why the racism though?

Ashy knees why are you being racist? Trash talk fine but don't be a racist kk. Oh and Nephy I don't know if you know this but this game is Korean (derp) so if you don't like Asians then by all means leave.

My brain melted at this comment.
    Last edited by Ketsuga; 11-07-2016 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post

My brain melted at this comment.
    its ok, soon he/she or they will QQ to an ASIAN player AGAIN here in forums, just wait till that asian player gets maxed lvled and gear completed (coz exp leveling sucks and take almost a year to get maxed if not spend 100% cash for 400% exp boost), he/she will realized that an ASIAN player will kiss his/her asses down. E2N knows already since a year ago that an Asian player or a waht he/she mentioning a yellow rice eater eats their OP gears into yellow and sprayed their faces with YELLOW salt makes them QQ here before, so I suggest chillax for now, let him/her spray a lot of Aeorosalt because one day he/she will spray salt to their own faces
    Last edited by pimoh; 11-07-2016 at 09:58 PM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

hi balut
    if I call you Lime whore is it racist ? since Lime is a location...

lol these trash ppl make me sick QQ for some attention nowaday
    is this game that down that ull that desperate ?
    Last edited by Mytt3; 11-08-2016 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    hi balut
    if I call you Lime whore is it racist ? since Lime is a location...

lol these trash ppl make me sick QQ for some attention nowaday
    is this game that down that ull that desperate ?
    Lime is also not a race, neither is the term whore. Where is your logic in this statement?
    I don't care if you trash talk but if you want go as far as to making racist remarks I will call you out. I love making racist popular because they tend to hide in a cave; in Nephs (you) case under a mans sack but every so often she'll come up for air and say some dumb ish that either makes zero sense or something like we have here.

Lewl things being done about verbal pvp in rohan? in 2016? get over urself.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Lime is also not a race, neither is the term whore. Where is your logic in this statement?
    I don't care if you trash talk but if you want go as far as to making racist remarks I will call you out. I love making racist popular because they tend to hide in a cave; in Nephs (you) case under a mans sack but every so often she'll come up for air and say some dumb ish that either makes zero sense or something like we have here.
    like u make any sense posting deepsht not even related to racism, ok gtfo and nigga please

lmfao she got so mad xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Lewl things being done about verbal pvp in rohan? in 2016? get over urself.
    Oh you finally managed to swallow your adam's apple and speak up. No where did I mention about getting things done, this thread is about bringing racist into the light along with all the people who support said racist in here so with that being said with your current post, yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mytt3 View Post
    like u make any sense posting deepsht not even related to racism, ok gtfo and nigga please
    Idk which is worse, the fact you cannot read a big picture with words underlined in red or you don't see anything wrong. Btw I love how you're using 2 accounts (Sylfaen) to try to boost your support team. However if you want to make it seem like you're 2 different people please be discrete and not post at the same time kk schizo <3.
    Last edited by Ketsuga; 11-08-2016 at 10:41 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast