+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
    Banned
    Unfortunately Trump IS president and there really is nothing her or anyone else can do about it except impeach him if he fks up.

Nobody likes him, but he wound up president - probably because those that really did not like either candidate refused to vote for either of them and there were more of those left over out there that were tired of Liberal governments that were not following through with their promises when they were elected.

Well, Trump is president. Like it or not. Let's just see if he can deliver on the 76 promises he made during his campaign or if he is just another politician (of any party) that is all mouth/no action.

Easy to say, a lot harder to do (except the one about promising never to ride a bicycle - I think he might actually pull that one off).

So I am not worrying about him yet. There is little he can do except being a bigoted asshat that doesn't have any idea that he can't build a 2,000 mile long unclimbable wall along the Mexican border (*ehrm* Hate to break this to you Mr Trump -- most of the time they use TUNNELS! Duh!).

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    ahahaha bring some German beers!
    I hope you realize I'm one of those guys who's going to do just that

Rest assured, not in the near future though. My brother and I will be going to Japan first next year, at least that's the plan. We'll see.

Banned
    Woooo Japan. That sounds fun.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Not sure why you would want German beer in the house, anyway? I'm certain Chris can hop over the borders to get some real beer first before heading East.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Belgian beer, best beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    I like My Little Pony Friendship is magic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Belgian beer, best beer.
    Nah! Canadian beer is better!
    Made with concentrated Moose piss so it is extra addictive yet mellow.

Quote Originally Posted by Chawizzawd View Post
    Belgian beer, best beer.
    You sir are correct
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Not sure why you would want German beer in the house, anyway? I'm certain Chris can hop over the borders to get some real beer first before heading East.
    Ventured to Bruegge in September, I don't think it's bad, but nothing beats Herforder draught beer

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Ventured to Bruegge in September, I don't think it's bad, but nothing beats Herforder draught beer
    Brugge? I went to college there ^^,
    Not too fond of "Brugse Zot" beer, myself either, but did you know that they have a 3km beer-pipeline underneath/through Brugge?
    Anyway, I'm more fond of the triple / abbey brewed beers (Maredsous, Paid Dieux, Duvel, Westmalle, Gouden Carolus(Whisky infused).. ranging between 7-10° alc.%), although Palm is really good as well (amber coloured).

Haven't had the chance for a Herforder yet but it appears to be a normal pils like beer, so can't be too bad. With all those beer brands, you guys must have at least one good tasting one. I mean, even our Northern neighbours from The Netherlands have one (only the one, La Trappe Quadrupel)

Dayum, I sound like a beer addict - but i like wine, too. Oh wait, that's not helping.
    Well, here's to water.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

There are supposed to be some checks and balances in place to prevent that kind of mess from happening, but I wonder how much the American people will accept before kicking them in. We will just have to wait and see. And if the time comes where those checks & balances don't work, well, I am sure that bridge will be crossed when we get there.
    Last edited by acheter; 01-19-2018 at 10:31 AM.