+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My Account on playrohan have been stolen!

I am the real owner of ID: andrew250894
    Nick: Andrewwilson (Berserker) Rep: Rookie
    Server: Duran

someone stole my account since last week, i've been trying to recover it, well long story, I did get my email account back but when I read the ticket I got so depressed, the GM Minotachi trying to help me, but what he didnt realized My tickets were real but the reply was not, someone been using my account remember? now I think all my equip are gone, and my pet, item mall everything is gone!

just please recover my playrohan account and set it back to Andrew_wilson254126@yahoo.com the hacker provided information is just stupid and false you should read it twice before you change my email recovery to andrew_wilson254126123@yahoo.com, I will never change my email because all the game i've been playing, facebook, etc is connected only to andrew_wilson254126@yahoo.com

the hacker created new email "andrew_wilson254126123@yahoo.com"
    and GM Minotachi unblocked my hacked account and give it to the hacker, please GM cypress help me to get my account back! if u remember I am the one who ask you to fix my mail, because I cant get My fly black dragon from grabbit, and you help me really well at that time, just like in 2 hour problem was solved.

now my account is hacked and recovery changed to the one who hacked my account, he even create a new email to trick the GM, please look at the IP address login in 1 month, I cant login to andrew250894 account since last week GM Cypress!

and the worst thing that happen is the one who hacked my account know my paypal password, and buy some RPS with it, because the bank call me and told me theres a transaction going on with my credit cards, When I look at the receipt it seems the hacker have charge 25 usd to my account andrew250894, and used it, this is a crime, I need to know the IP ADDRESS of player who loogin with my account "andrew250894" I'm going to report this case to bank, and find who did this, so please help me GM.

if u want the real prove we can skype, I can show u my identity card, and my passport if u dont believe me, just check through my account IP, and give me the list of history of the one whos using account andrew250894 this month, I will find who did it, and report it to the police if I have to.

Sincerely,
    Andrew Wilson
    Last edited by Andrewwilson; 11-06-2016 at 02:32 AM.

P.S I never login to my account, since 1 november, and just did recover my email 5 nov, so at that time someone have been using my account andrew250894, and now my character is even online! do you have any idea what kind of trouble I'm having rightnow? I'm so depressed, please I need you help me get my account back, and send me the IP Address list of the one who did this, this is a crime, I got lucky, so my credit card have been secured, and please help me find the one who did this, I dont care about my account anymore, I am the real owner, you need to think and judge correctly GM, find the culprit and make him pay for this. you need to do something fast, before the culprit try to fraud or sell my in game items (well I think he did it already), so anyway Thank you GM Cypress please help me solve this case, and get my account back...
    Last edited by Andrewwilson; 11-06-2016 at 02:46 AM.

Banned
    (1) GMs will never resolve issues such as this via forums. You need to open a support ticket.
    (2) GMs don't work weekends except for emergencies. Even then it is not easy to get results. Good luck with it.
    (3) They will NEVER, EVER, IN A MILLION YEARS give you a list of IP addresses regardless if they were using your account or not. Don't bother to ask for them.
    (4) How do they know you are the real owner? How have you proven thnis to them (Again don't -that kind of information belongs in support tickets).
    (5) If you don't know how to create support tickets, click the BIG "SUPPORT" link at the top of this page.
    (6) Don't expect too much from GM Cypress lel

1. I posted this because I needed help from GM, and also to let player know that my account been hacked, I don't want other player got scammed using my account
    2. I don't know that GM will not work on weekends, im sorry about that, and thank you for your information sir
    3. someone used my account, and use my credit card to purchase item, this are criminal, and as you can see this are Illegal in any country, I need to find who did this, and I will make a report to police.
    4. I can show u my ID card, Passport, and my information about the account, what items and cash items inside the account.
    5. I did create Support tickets, but I posted it here to prevent someone using my Account to scam other player by selling in game items
    6. I do expect GM Cypress to help me, he's a nice guy isn't he? lel
    Last edited by Andrewwilson; 11-06-2016 at 07:50 AM.

Well on rohan BF we had one guy called andrewww as well, he was nasty scammer, so if that is you i sincerely believe that you reap what you sow ... and if it is not you then i am super sorry for you, human kind is the lowest of all but sincerest at that as well.

gotta send that ticket though anyways.
    Too many secrets are locked inside your minds, but you're all equal in life, equal in love.

Origin - Delish (Templar)
    Origin - Maestro (priest)
    Origin - Vendigo (Wizard)

I am guildless HOHOHO (jainus)

I'm not a scammer!, my account got hacked, what's the point of posting this, and send all those tickets if I'm not the real owner of the account!

PenguineJoe is right those information you just gave here are classified and should not be posted in public. You just announced to the whole world your information.

If I were you just file another ticket and state there your concern.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrewwilson View Post
    1. I posted this because I needed help from GM, and also to let player know that my account been hacked, I don't want other player got scammed using my account
    You posted way too much information about yourself. If you are smart you will edit yout first post and remove things like email addresses and other crap that identifies you. Nobody in these forums need to know about that.
    2. I don't know that GM will not work on weekends, im sorry about that, and thank you for your information sir
    3. someone used my account, and use my credit card to purchase item, this are criminal, and as you can see this are Illegal in any country, I need to find who did this, and I will make a report to police.
    PlayWith does not store your credit card or paypal information. When you buy RPs, you need to provide that information every time. The only way a hacker can use your credit card is is you gave them your credit card and paypal information. The hacker did not use your credit card. Only used the RPs sitting in your account. I don't know about Seal, but Rohan requires you to use a separate password to access the Item Mall.
    4. I can show u my ID card, Passport, and my information about the account, what items and cash items inside the account.
    What part of not posting personal information in these forums did you not understand? Jesus!!
    5. I did create Support tickets, but I posted it here to prevent someone using my Account to scam other player by selling in game items
    Again let the GMs deal with it via tickets. While your account is under investigation it will be locked to keep this alleged hacker from using it. Posting this stuff only makes him go into hiding.
    6. I do expect GM Cypress to help me, he's a nice guy isn't he? lel
    Good luck with that.
    See my responses in RED

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    See my responses in RED
    Scientist have discovered that RED isn't a good color to get your point across. It's found to be discouraging and aggressive (some would even go as far as saying it's "abusive"). Either how, it affects performance in a negative way.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Scientist have discovered that RED isn't a good color to get your point across. It's found to be discouraging and aggressive (some would even go as far as saying it's "abusive"). Either how, it affects performance in a negative way.
    Thanks Dr. Phil. I'll remember that next time I am positively being negative