+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

where my former gears ended up?

Well, guys i'm an old member this account is everything is left.
    One time there was a cool Signature and a nice Profile Picture.

Well i played very long ago siance giant race and town was not existing.

i think it was 2008 or 2009 tho.

Anyyway i Collected few items with Unique Features.

One was my Legendary Edwin Chest and the other one was a legendary Google from the future.

I combined those items together on my Unique Dhan.

Reflect Damage Dhan.

I don't remember precisely the stats of the google but it was kinda like 30 strength 30 agility 30 psyche e various others 30 Crit % and some like resistance to something... the google were super cool to see grey with a line Green emerald. combined to the Crit % on my weapon i reached the maximum Stats in the game.

the other was much more impressive... because was the only Item in the game with a % of Damage Reflect i don't remember the actual % but there should be a video on you tube of my former Dhan Gianna.

Well it combined to the Dhan skill that Reflect the damage around 25% my armor had 30% the dhan could reflect like 55% of damages.

The formula was that my damages output was my Damages + 50% of my HP from reflected.

and for my opponent was impossible to kill me if his HP were less than 55% of mine.

I don't remember how much HP i had but the maximum lev was 99 and i reached self buffed 40 to 45K don't know compared to you guys how is....

Well Let me know who has it anyway i see Forever still running the server
    We Are All Mad Here
    Now Works:
    http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...chessur250.gif
    King of Black Market.
    Rohan Best Reflect Build
    STR Predator/Avenger

Its a fake Forever. The real Forever left ages ago along with most of the members.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Forever running the server? Nah. Most of the old Forever core went on to better things.

Quote Originally Posted by Chessur View Post

One was my Legendary Edwin Chest and the other one was a

Reflect Damage Dhan.

I don't remember precisely the stats of the google but it was kinda like 30 strength 30 agility 30 psyche e various others 30 Crit % and some like resistance to something... the google were super cool to see grey with a line Green emerald. combined to the Crit % on my weapon i reached the maximum Stats in the game.

the other was much more impressive... because was the only Item in the game with a % of Damage Reflect i don't remember the actual % but there should be a video on you tube of my former Dhan Gianna.

Well it combined to the Dhan skill that Reflect the damage around 25% my armor had 30% the dhan could reflect like 55% of damages.

The formula was that my damages output was my Damages + 50% of my HP from reflected.

and for my opponent was impossible to kill me if his HP were less than 55% of mine.

I don't remember how much HP i had but the maximum lev was 99 and i reached self buffed 40 to 45K don't know compared to you guys how is....How about people reaching up to 800k hp at rumirs?

Not to break your balls but that stuff is probably gone......

Reflect build is kinda Meh atm. You can try to go full reflect on a dhan with fully transcended items which will fit socket stones in them to reflect a set amount(800 if I remember correctly, don't pin me down on that) of damage(not % wise). You could try the bloodwar sets wich gives 30% dmg reflect on 5 parts(Not sure either, I don't use that stuff, lil rusty on the numbers)? Bloodwar is similar to the stuff you owned in the medieval ages. You might use an upg weapon with reflect as well (I've known a dhan who did all this and swapped class or quit idk).

I personally think going full reflection is bad since you'll get zerged, if you don't go full vit/hp you'll not have enough sustain to really let the reflect do it's job but going full vit results in crappy damage (beside reflect). As for reflecting enough to kill someone, maybe if you're in a 1 vs 1 situation and you can spam hp traps and all that but since Rohan = ZERG you'll just get smacked by multiple people, deviding your reflection damage over multiple targets while taking all damage at your own char, resulting in you dieing before you can kill anything with reflecting enough dmg. Also agi dhans damage is beyond broken and I'm fairly sure that a maxed out predator will do more damage with a few AOE crits than you can do with reflect in a whole fight (even if you reflect a % of that preds dmg back, if it's not enough to kill him instantly, it will kill you).

legendary Google from the future.
    Goggle* Is the future a brighter place?

PS: Oh yea I forgot to mention to say F*ck you to any nitwit who thinks he/she knows better, thanks bye kkkk
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 11-03-2016 at 05:45 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

LOL
    This poor guy has no idea how fked up the game is right now 2008-2009 where the Rohan days
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

I don't remember precisely the stats of the google but it was kinda like 30 strength 30 agility 30 psyche e various others 30 Crit % and some like resistance to something... the google were super cool to see grey with a line Green emerald
    Guess you had an "Blindfold of Sealing" pretty OP ****
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    LOL
    This poor guy has no idea how fked up the game is right now 2008-2009 where the Rohan days
    lol.. may be he can do it dear

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Guess you had an "Blindfold of Sealing" pretty OP ****
    a.k.a. epic glasses, weren't there like 3 of those on all servers (well 1 server now)?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    a.k.a. epic glasses, weren't there like 3 of those on all servers (well 1 server now)?
    Yea cant remember clearly but guess youre right
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

One was my Legendary Edwin Chest and the other one was a legendary Google from the future.

Reflect Damage Dhan.

I don't remember how much HP i had but the maximum lev was 99 and i reached self buffed 40 to 45K don't know compared to you guys how is....

Whoah! A living relic from the Jurassic Period, ladies and gentlemen! But I highly doubt your stuff will be restored. They're long gone by now lol.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...