+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    But I highly doubt your stuff will be restored. They're long gone by now lol.
    Nah I don't think so, Because those items already changed to new owner long time ago

GM can't help about this

Quote Originally Posted by NoobDealer View Post
    Nah I don't think so, Because those items already changed to new owner long time ago

GM can't help about this
    hmmm... I see. Now if only I had the ability to remember my account ID and password for that looooong... Life would be a much better place.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    Guess you had an "Blindfold of Sealing" pretty OP ****
    OMG i think are called like That

Sorry about Google Goggle thingy...

http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...0.gif~original

in this picture you can see it my predator was wearing it with this champ i had also a set of Phoenix Drop in the temple of fire (great dungeon) but those weren't the best item there was a better one but my Guild was enemy to the British guy head of Forever so i never had the opportunity to kill the boss.

I played with the first end game dhan of the game InzZane and a guild Called Brave Hearts i remember r5 battle for the Goddess Drop was a HUGE DEAL!

to Respond the guy... the Reflect was a % like the damage and combine with the Skill at lev7

and it allowed to create a rule that if i Had 45% hp more than the enemy I won the fight without attacking...

Going Full Vit was not necessary the build Was made with Item Mall Premium stats up and few Boss Drops I sacrificed the Bedron Chest with some defense and 400 Hp for a much more valuable 30% Reflect damages.

Well Thank you very much for the memories... the game lost Appeal when the company sold Epic Weapons at the Item Mall, 75% of my friend coundnt' afford the new weapons and forge with stones so the big protagonists of the game created a new community on a private server, XorRohan but it failed because the programmer made the game with the intent of make money at beginning for sustain the cost then for a living... and his staff was spawning items and selling to his friends under the table.
    Last edited by Chessur; 11-22-2016 at 07:25 AM.
    We Are All Mad Here
    Now Works:
    http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...chessur250.gif
    King of Black Market.
    Rohan Best Reflect Build
    STR Predator/Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    hmmm... I see. Now if only I had the ability to remember my account ID and password for that looooong... Life would be a much better place.
    You don't have to remember. Well if you're a user with valuable items in-game it's your responsibility to keep the information safe for yourself. LMAO!