+ Reply to Thread

Returning Player or Character level Boosting Event

Why don't they make an event for returning players by giving them some rewards so that they can catch up. Maybe like reset stat / skill stones, HK? items? Special titles for returning player? or maybe another character level boosting event in which you need to reach a certain level and your character will became level 90 plus some items just to make the players a bit busy or something to do. I dunno what do you think?
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

well...who know ...mabye they dont care...

Yeah hope a few friends will come back then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Emrus View Post
    Why don't they make an event for returning players by giving them some rewards so that they can catch up. Maybe like reset stat / skill stones, HK? items? Special titles for returning player? or maybe another character level boosting event in which you need to reach a certain level and your character will became level 90 plus some items just to make the players a bit busy or something to do. I dunno what do you think?
    This, right here, is a legit suggestion. I have always wanted to see them veterans return to the fray. I just hope the GM's will forward this to the devs so it will materialize (Or at least catch their attention).
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

thei need to make money and forgot to keep or get bak old players

Banned
    dood! Why you resurrecting a thread that died 1-1/2 years ago? Noobs....