+ Reply to Thread

My Rohan dont work help me pls :CCCC

Hey Guys my Rohan is crashing all time i start it (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/d0w2z6)
    Anyone know how to fix that problem ? :/

Banned
    Trust me. You are far better off for many reasons with a dead Rohan client.

Do you by chance have a browser open? There are currently problems with Rohan co-existing with browsers.
    Another thing to look for are your internet security settings. make sure Rohan launcher and rohanclient.exe have full access to the internet.
    Finally start the launcher in administrator mode. Some more locked down environments won't allow creating files (launcher does that) in user mode.

it didnt work..

i spend 100 dollar and my game isn start iam so in rage ._.

Do you have any Rohan private server installed in your pc?

i had befpre yes

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Do you have any Rohan private server installed in your pc?
    Quote Originally Posted by PsaikoM View Post
    i had befpre yes
    This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 5 times per week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
    wut?

Quote Originally Posted by PsaikoM View Post
    it didnt work..

i spend 100 dollar and my game isn start iam so in rage ._.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-31-2016 at 08:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post

wut?
    Are you familliar with the navyseal copypasta? Well this is the ''Triggered'' copypasta. If you're not (google xD).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h