+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Seems he is not the only one saying negative sh|t in this forum. Pot meet Kettle.

Where the HELL do you get the idea that anybody in this forum can force anybody else to quit this game? Can anybody force YOU to quit or syay if you don't want to? Don't be an idiot! Nothing written in these forums will force anybody to anything.

I personally LIKE Rohan (pre-Trinity - Trinity is a clusterf**k plain and simple). Any negativity I do have is in regards to the total mismanagement of this game since about 2009 onward. That negativity is voiced by us in the remote hope that PWYNKi will actually listen and (heaven forbid) DO something about it.

If people are coming into these forums and voicing frustration is a natural byproduct of a game that is poorly managed to the point that the company running it has to milk its few remaining players dry to keep alive. You don't like seeing negativity from players that really are not interested in throwing a king's ransom of money at this game? Tough sh|t. Get used to it. It won't get any better.
    Are you dumb or what? You're one of those loser too who squeal and rants how the game should be played right? Any top player like maha, kd etch whine and squeal here? None. Dont call yourself one of those knowledgeable player here coming in forum voicing your frustrations, dont blame the game or management about your ingame frustrations blame yourself for being born as a loser. Like a saying goes "empty can makes the loudest noise" and you are one of those loser . So you said Voice Frustration eh? so meaning you're letting the player and management voice your dumb failures ingame hehehe!

And hey! Man where's your siggies? AFAIK you have one of those with "Can't be Arse to login" something like that? What Happened? why is it gone? Did you EAT what you just spit? If you did, ive got one word for you YUCK! hahaha! After badmouthing how terrible this server is did you remove it and started login again? LMAO nubs hypocrite hehehehe
    Last edited by vijay9992; 10-29-2016 at 07:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    lols love it when random nubs get upset :3
    Most of these forum peeps got a level of game knowledge you'll probably never reach and as penguinJoe (greetings to u and rbnxd ) already mentioned, even if they quit they are here to give tips to players or hints how to make the game better again so why so upset?
    Give me some of what you are smoking hehehehe. Tips you say? when almost all of their post is something negative about "quit the server" , "quit the game" , "not worth to spend" . Why do they care if a player still want to play? Why do they still post **** about this game when they already quit? Nubs hypocrite even have their siggies "QUIT" , or "RETIRED" , and " Cant be bothered to login anymore" Lmao. Dude Nobody cares if you quit ,retired , cant login anymore . Whats more funny is they're forcing people to quit by posting negative about the server but they (the rage QQ whine, squealer) still login from time to time to check their characters. My god nubs if you say you quitted, dont bother to login and throw away your stuff ingame. Funny nubs

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Pls do tell me more about my failure
    i can feel it , I've been hearing stuff about how you are being a 100% Farmer since beta days and yet your characters are unknown ingame. I feel sorry for the 4years you've been playing , farming here in jainus and yet you are still the same farmer hehehehe nothing improved, the items you've farmed for yrs are now an obsolete stuff compared to new releases of weapons,acce and armors. So in the end you voice your frustrations in forum with a sigges " QUIT" , feeding negative stuff about the server and invoking new players to quit too. Imagine in 4yrs you only got to realize how loser you are. Dude you know this is a game why put the blame on it. Do yourself a favor stop whinning in forum about your FAILURES hehehehe you look pathetic really.... There are dozen of players who invest time and money on this game did you see them whine ? NOPE even if the game is broken they didnt whine about and blame it like you and that dumb Penguinjoe.

Quote Originally Posted by RBNXD View Post
    Lols
    Why not quit rohan already? Hasn't this game had enough scammers and bad management already?
    Not helping at all. TS just wanted to get his item back, he's not asking for some negative ****. Idk what happened but you were very helpful back then. Spamming every thread with "quit" just gives you a bad name. If they want to quit they will, there's no need for drama.

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    Not helping at all. TS just wanted to get his item back, he's not asking for some negative ****. Idk what happened but you were very helpful back then. Spamming every thread with "quit" just gives you a bad name. If they want to quit they will, there's no need for drama.
    You hit the spot dude. i Agree with the stuff he was helping but lately he's invoking players to join his crusade "QUIT". AFAIK he was banned by karazy for posting negative stuff about server and telling people to just "QUIT" after he was banned he was like a Lion turned to Kitten not daring to post anything about negative stuff on this server and just posting things about incoming patches. Now he is back to his crusade "JUST QUIT" just like PenguinJoe he too was posting negativity about how bad the server is but he kept it low when Karazy was the GM.

Awsome "fast" reaction gm-s. They respond after Eudrome set was sold:P. I hope person wth buy it dont be fck-ed bye Steave and gm-s (if they ever give back me my items). And on ticket i send them links to items on Em wth was scammed to they can block sell them, but they dont do this. And in Ticket with RMT raport they write me this ticket is shuld be writed in Scamm tickets. Dear GM-s thats are two different things. I look forward to resolving this matter and end investigation.

PS. Guys dont change Point this post.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    Are you dumb or what? You're one of those loser too who squeal and rants how the game should be played right? Any top player like maha, kd etch whine and squeal here? None. Dont call yourself one of those knowledgeable player here coming in forum voicing your frustrations, dont blame the game or management about your ingame frustrations blame yourself for being born as a loser. Like a saying goes "empty can makes the loudest noise" and you are one of those loser . So you said Voice Frustration eh? so meaning you're letting the player and management voice your dumb failures ingame hehehe!
    Why u so upset tho?

Oh! OK. I see where you are coming from now. Gotcha. Sorry to pop your idealistic little bubble but when the management of this server lets it go so out of control that players are reaching over 1 million melee and people with 300K HP are getting one-hitted there is something seriously wrong with the management of this game. As I can see you are one of those that benefit from management f**kups here that whole "balancing" and "Management" thing goes right over your head. The management fked up simply because of their total inability to balance this game without constantly giving more, more and even more of the stuff that imbalances it to nobs such as yourself that have no problem paying more, more and more to get it. And of course those that do not have a monthly budget of $500+ to spend on a game are the total failures. Right. That's OK. Go right along and keep paying your $500+/month to play a game and be "Winners" over... ... nothing.

And hey! Man where's your siggies? AFAIK you have one of those with "Can't be Arse to login" something like that? What Happened? why is it gone? Did you EAT what you just spit? If you did, ive got one word for you YUCK! hahaha! After badmouthing how terrible this server is did you remove it and started login again? LMAO nubs hypocrite hehehehe
    You are very right. I can't be arsed to log in to such a poorly managed game. If you had read my earlier response (do you need some better educated help with that?) you wouldn't have need to look like a moron by posting that message.

Aww do you miss my siggie? If I had known there were people here whose very existence is so dependent on with my sig, I would not have taken it off. Sorry. Tell you what. How about derping off with another few hundred $ on this game to buy some more useless pixels and "Win" some more. I'm sure that will make you feel better.

And that eating what you spit thing there... Where the hell you get that from? Is t something you tried and found out it was "YUCK!", but liked it anyway? Don't worry bro. I won't tell folks you like doing that. Your secret is save with me!

Well I wonder what happens to me to gz I wonder
    Maybe if I browse what happened a month ago and see how well everything is going on in this game probably I would know what happened :l
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by vijay9992 View Post
    ...AFAIK he was banned by karazy for posting negative stuff about server and telling people to just "QUIT" after he was banned he was like a Lion turned to Kitten not daring to post anything about negative stuff on this server and just posting things about incoming patches. Now he is back to his crusade "JUST QUIT" just like PenguinJoe he too was posting negativity about how bad the server is but he kept it low when Karazy was the GM.
    Dipsh!ts like you don't realize we were actually working WITH KARAZY to try and improve this game sol I get your info is a lil bit flawed. Some of those ideas were actually implemented (do you like everything self buffed now? You're welcome.). Others went into the PWYNK black hole where all such reports end up going.

Karazy is now gone and (not sure about snipers, ruben or peagle but..) so is my help. Don't like that? Well, where the fk were you when all this was going on? Oh Yeah. You were too busy paying your $$$ to be a winner

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    You've been around awhile haven't you? I mean you stroll through the forums and read the topics but yet you wonder why people like RBNXD just gave up and are salty?

People like RBNXD, PhoenixEagle, PJ and me as well have spent a lot of time helping many players as well as doing a thing or two behind the scenes to try and improve this game (Some things were actually changed). But the negativity of the remaining players, the way this game is managed etc. just slams the idealism out of you untill you just give in and become a salty troll (like me ).

''You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villian''

The reactions you currently see from those who were helpfull are nothing but a mirror reaction to what they've been facing for waaay too long.

People can post whatever they want (except for religious memes hue) so if RBNXD advices people to quit (which is probably the wisest advice at this point one could give) I'll fully support that.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Dipsh!ts like you don't realize we were actually working WITH KARAZY to try and improve this game sol I get your info is a lil bit flawed. Some of those ideas were actually implemented (do you like everything self buffed now? You're welcome.). Others went into the PWYNK black hole where all such reports end up going.

Karazy is now gone and (not sure about snipers, ruben or peagle but..) so is my help. Don't like that? Well, where the fk were you when all this was going on? Oh Yeah. You were too busy paying your $$$ to be a winner
    No point telling him what you or others did to help or improve this game, nobody gives a sh1t. This forum as well as the game is just a collection of bloodsucking ticks that don't want to be helped.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h