+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    That moment when you've got nothing left to say because you got dissed so hard your brain is still recovering from it. So all you can do is reply at my post while saying you didn't read that post because it's sooo aanggriii. BUT how can you know it's SO ANGRIIII and retarded if you did not read it? The internal contradictions inside your posts make you more of a fool than I could have ever made out of you......You made this post hilarious yourself by first not understanding what I meant and after that, when you did, freaking out. after which you contradicted your own statement within that same statement.

I'm still lolling, whataday LMAOOO
    ok i got ya, lets imagine im angry for 1 second, but hey, angry about what ?
    ive my own company (hairdressing salon)
    ive my own appartement
    ive diplomas and qualifications (webmaster IT and hairdresser)
    i earn enough money to go out of my country each seasons for take some hollidays
    i can afford parties

while

u are still student
    ur not productive at all, rl or ingame and these forums
    u own nothing at all
    u camp these forums 24/7 trash talking anyone during ur free times

yes ive so many reasons to be mad and to envy your life...
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    ok i got ya, lets imagine im angry for 1 second, but hey, angry about what ?
    ive my own company (hairdressing salon)
    ive my own appartement
    ive diplomas and qualifications (webmaster IT and hairdresser)
    i earn enough money to go out of my country each seasons for take some hollidays
    i can afford parties

while

u are still student
    ur not productive at all, rl or ingame and these forums
    u own nothing at all
    u camp these forums 24/7 trash talking anyone during ur free times

yes ive so many reasons to be mad and to envy your life...
    I see no corrolation between this post and the fact that you've hilariouly shredded yourself in the last few posts by simply posting dumb and angry stuff as reply lmfao (still lolling the next day while reading it again, whenever I'm sad I'll read this topic and lulz). ''Frankly my dear I don't give a damn'' what you achieved or didn't achieve in real life or in game, you could be the last living Pharaoh, I'd still lmao about you.

Again, I'm not sure what either of our real lives have to do with any of this (if you're trying to impress me......well let's say I was more impressed when I found out my friends Hamster could make backflips). The word Envy did not ever occur to me untill you mentioned it here, I do have to mention I'm fairly disgusted by seeing your name and the word envy in one post but that's a side-fact.

You seem to think you know an aweful lot about me (you're right about me being a student tho, very very smart almost brilliant I'd say). My wisest reply would be to tell you that you maybe should stop thinking since....well...your last few posts you tried to ''think'' did not go over roses for you, did they LMAO.

As far as me owning things go, I think everyone would agree that I've owned you so hard in this thread you might wanna find a new PIMP. Whatever else I own is not your concern

I will, with great pleasure await your next response (I'm not alone, I've got various comments about how hilarious this thread has become)

PS: Melloncollie I hope I did not piss off Tutankhamun and his hipster followers by mentioning the Pharaohs but since their civilisation & culture ended thousands of years ago I felt safe enough to mention them without the fear of retaliation from religious nutters. I will however, take full blame if such a thing would happen in the near future. May Ra be with you!
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-28-2016 at 10:30 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    This thread is soooo .... lol.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I see no corrolation between this post and the fact that you've hilariouly shredded yourself in the last few posts by simply posting dumb and angry stuff as reply lmfao (still lolling the next day while reading it again, whenever I'm sad I'll read this topic and lulz). ''Frankly my dear I don't give a damn'' what you achieved or didn't achieve in real life or in game, you could be the last living Pharaoh, I'd still lmao about you.

Again, I'm not sure what either of our real lies have to do with any of this (if you're trying to impress me......well let's say I was more impressed when I found out my friends xHamster could make backflips). The word Envy did not ever occur to me untill you mentioned it here, I do have to mention I'm fairly disgusted by seeing your name and the word envy in one post but that's a side-fact.

You seem to think you know an aweful lot about me (you're right about me being a student tho, very very smart almost brilliant I'd say). My wisest reply would be to tell you that you maybe should stop thinking since....well...your last few posts you tried to ''think'' did not go over roses for you, did they LMAO.

As far as me owning things go, I think everyone would agree that I've owned you so hard in this thread you might wanna find a new PIMP. Whatever else I own is not your concern

I will, with great pleasure await your next response (I'm not alone, I've got various comments about how hilarious this thread has become)

PS: Melloncollie I hope I did not piss off Tutankhamun and his hipster followers by mentioning the Pharaohs but since their civilisation & culture ended thousands of years ago I felt safe enough to mention them without the fear of retaliation from religious nutters. I will however, take full blame if such a thing would happen in the near future. May Ra be with you!
    Ame... oh wait.
    Nvm.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Again, I'm not sure what either of our real lives have to do with any of this (if you're trying to impress me......well let's say I was more impressed when I found out my friends Hamster could make backflips). The word Envy did not ever occur to me untill you mentioned it here, I do have to mention I'm fairly disgusted by seeing your name and the word envy in one post but that's a side-fact.

have you tried XFactor ? i admit u have some talents

no corrolations ? man i guess u wasnt that dumb but now ive overestimated u so bad
    you say i suck for gear, i cant afford gear, im poor, im dumb, im stupid and so on, and yet u admit u have not accomplish 1/10 of lifes purposes
    i totally understand why u mad and why u had to put a wall of text with no corrolations with what i said about you but lets highlight what i keep in mind in ur post to compare with my previous post :

Again, I'm not sure what either of our real lives have to do with any of this
    then, if i follow this logic, whoever i suck (in ur deepest dreams) shouldnt be ur concern either right ?
    if im that poor u wouldnt be naked in Rohan when im not
    and so on...

(if you're trying to impress me......well let's say I was more impressed when I found out my friends Hamster could make backflips)
    sorry, but, who sound angry ?

The word Envy did not ever occur to me untill you mentioned it here, I do have to mention I'm fairly disgusted by seeing your name and the word envy in one post but that's a side-fact.
    or maybe jelly ?

You seem to think you know an aweful lot about me (you're right about me being a student tho, very very smart almost brilliant I'd say).
    or both... since u finally admit im right
    brillant ? with the light turned on in the classroom maybe yes

My wisest reply would be to tell you that you maybe should stop thinking since....well...your last few posts you tried to ''think'' did not go over roses for you, did they LMAO.
    i know it hurts but hey you started this, im sorry kk ? no mad plz, u can just come back when u have accomplish something great and raise ur level of life and incomes

na, u cant afford, neither ull get my attention, thats probly why i dont fully read ur 50 shades of mad

yes but, please, can u do it shortly, i know ive ur full attention but my mood is like: tl;dr
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 10-28-2016 at 04:20 PM.
    /Quit

I'm laughing at this thread so hard I too almost spit my drink out but then I thought to myself "what would fairy do?" and I remembered to swallow.

this thread is about medal and talisman or another toxic wannabe troll? anyhow pm me here if you still wanna buy magic agi talisman +7, I have one.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    have you tried XFactor ? i admit u have some talents

no corrolations ? man i guess u wasnt that dumb but now ive overestimated u so bad
    you say i suck for gear, i cant afford gear, im poor, im dumb, im stupid and so on, and yet u admit u have not accomplish 1/10 of lifes purposes
    i totally understand why u mad and why u had to put a wall of text with no corrolations with what i said about you but lets highlight what i keep in mind in ur post to compare with my previous post :

then, if i follow this logic, whoever i suck (in ur deepest dreams) shouldnt be ur concern either right ?
    if im that poor u wouldnt be naked in Rohan when im not
    and so on...

sorry, but, who sound angry ?

or maybe jelly ?

or both... since u finally admit im right
    brillant ? with the light turned on in the classroom maybe yes

i know it hurts but hey you started this, im sorry kk ? no mad plz, u can just come back when u have accomplish something great and raise ur level of life and incomes

na, u cant afford, neither ull get my attention, thats probly why i dont fully read ur 50 shades of mad

yes but, please, can u do it shortly, i know ive ur full attention but my mood is like: tl;dr
    Some dedication right there, I'm however not that dedicated so I'm not gonna reply sentence by sentence lolol. In case you didn't notice Rohan is a game, a virtual reality in which you can be whatever you want to be (in your case that's a vacuum cleaner). Whatever brothel I mean hairdressing salon you own doesn't matter here. I'm not gonna share anything else beside the fact that I'm a Chemistry student with anyone on this forum since this is a forum for a game and not a job application form LOLOLOLOL. Whatever life purposes you have, I wish you the best draining them *glob glob*. So yea I'm pretty sure I'm not even at 1/10th of your ideas of the purpose of life and I'd like it to remain that way LOLOL. For ''not giving me attention'' you spent an aweful lot of time replying to pretty much every single sentence I posted. huehue

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    I'm laughing at this thread so hard I too almost spit my drink out but then I thought to myself "what would fairy do?" and I remembered to swallow.
    LOLLOL waking up to this, hello world good morning lmaooo

Quote Originally Posted by brujohechizero View Post
    this thread is about medal and talisman or another toxic wannabe troll? anyhow pm me here if you still wanna buy magic agi talisman +7, I have one.
    You're perfect for Sylfaen. Similar intelligence and toxicity. I'd say go get her boooi
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Some dedication right there, I'm however not that dedicated so I'm not gonna reply sentence by sentence lolol. In case you didn't notice Rohan is a game, a virtual reality in which you can be whatever you want to be (in your case that's a vacuum cleaner). Whatever brothel I mean hairdressing salon you own doesn't matter here. I'm not gonna share anything else beside the fact that I'm a Chemistry student with anyone on this forum since this is a forum for a game and not a job application form LOLOLOLOL. Whatever life purposes you have, I wish you the best draining them *glob glob*. So yea I'm pretty sure I'm not even at 1/10th of your ideas of the purpose of life and I'd like it to remain that way LOLOL. For ''not giving me attention'' you spent an aweful lot of time replying to pretty much every single sentence I posted. huehue
    talking to u is like talking to street hawkers, noone give a fuϲk, u know they want to scam you, but they still try hard, but hopefully yet they still have devotees

You're perfect for Sylfaen. Similar intelligence and toxicity. I'd say go get her boooi
    funny how you speak about toxicity :O
    /Quit

Keep calm and don't be jelly brah