+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rohan = browser crash

So everytime I start rohan my browser stops working, everytime i close rohan my browser, starts working

Ive tried this with chrome firefox and microsoft edge, all of them stop working once rohan have started, and starts working again once i close..

what is going on here? o-o this started today, I always "play" rohan in the background while i do other things like homework or watching a movie or other games. but i can no longer do that since my browser will not work if i have the game on :/

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Define not working. Freeze? Error message? Closes automatically? Won't start up? It burns a whole through your screen?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Microsoft edge = closes before i even get to type anything into the search bar

Chrome and firefox = all the things like addblock and docs etc gets a crash message, opening a new tab is either all grey or have a x.x smiley on it saying something went wrong

Flash issue? Idk, I uninstalled flash from my browser add-ons. Perhaps should try the same. Update Java at the very least if you use it.
    Clean cache, flush dns - perhaps run CCleaner and/or anti-malwarebytes (why these? because they're free, that's why).

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Well i have been unable to be on my browser all day (cuz i had rohan on i noticed now) so me and my dad did a system restore of my computer after i had already ran anti virus and cleaning and secrutity and update checks :/

I then now after it working again and stopped working the moment i started rohan, tried it 5 times with different browsers and the outcome was the same, the moment i open rohan and only rohan (i have now tried with overwatch on, tera on and heroes of might and magic)...my browsers stops working.

cache have already been cleaned aswell... i dont even have the flash addon and i dont have java aswell lol
    Last edited by groda; 10-26-2016 at 09:29 AM.

I'm not sure if rohan game client would reflect on your browser lol. Have you tried any other game?
    If you think it is your game that is causing the problem, try re-downloading the client or update it... U might also want to uninstall rohan to check if it really is the one that causes the problem
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by groda View Post
    So everytime I start rohan my browser stops working, everytime i close rohan my browser, starts working

Ive tried this with chrome firefox and microsoft edge, all of them stop working once rohan have started, and starts working again once i close..

what is going on here? o-o this started today, I always "play" rohan in the background while i do other things like homework or watching a movie or other games. but i can no longer do that since my browser will not work if i have the game on :/
    I have the same issue. Im currently dling Rohan again as I write this.

Months ago I used to have an issue where everything on my pc would crash when ever I tried to open it while in game. But then it stoped, Im not sure why. But just recently in the last 2 months I now have an issue where I cant open anything on my pc while in game and I cant open any kind of IE or Chrome. Im not sure what causes it tbh, but I did notice that some kind of Flash message came up about 2 weeks ago and I didn't know what it was so I just shut it. But now, my flash player always comes up saying I need to install it when it was already installed. Its like something keeps conflicting with the flash player or uninstalling it? I was sure I made a thread about this in the tec support section, but I cant find it atm ><

At any rate, Im hoping a new install of Rohan helps with the issue.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Adope flash is no longer supported and websites like chrome will block it (ergo the advise to remove the add-on if you have it).

Perhaps try and remove Microsoft update for adobe flash player (KB3194343) (and disable future ones on this)

I have tried other games, overwatch, tera, heroes of might and magic 5 and 6, all works fine, I just did a clea new install aswell, still crashes my browsers, I dont have the adobe addon, i only have mcafee addblock and docs addons. Dont know how i stop the windows update thing for adobe tho..

I sent a ticket about this now aswell...i dont know what to do