+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: twins bugged?

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    or you wanna say matter of bug lol... are you sniper-00-hole gf now? why you start play retard with comunity too? Evryone can ask, send tickets, etc... they need your help for that post in forum not your "bad*$$" advices... cos i know how big guild using bugs and glitch for evrything in that game.So please shut up.... if gamemaster see how he failed 20 twins they can make one for him if he is lucky one...
    Dude, seriously, wtf? I said what I said because I know from experience.

You know, Ive been playing this game on and off since the FIRST DAY it was ever released. I do have a little insight into these things and I was giving that guy my honest opinion because I KNOW how these things work. I personally failed twins on my priest MORE times than I care to remember so that gives me every dam right to post here and tell him how it is...

My post wasn't a troll or nasty or giving false useless information. I was giving the truth.

So YOU "shut up", get back in ya box and f@#K along, you clueless idiot.
    Last edited by xXxAurorAxXx; 10-27-2016 at 06:11 AM. Reason: Spelling errors. Yes, Im human and make mistakes.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Dude, seriously, wtf? I said what I said because I know from experience.

You know, Ive been playing this game on and off since the FIRST DAY it was ever released. I do have a little insight into these things and I was giving that guy my honest opinion because I KNOW how these things work. I personaly failed twins on my priest MORE times than I care to remember so that gives me every dam right to post here and tell him how it is...

My post wasn't a troll or nasty or giving fault useless information. I was giving the truth.

So YOU "shut up", get back in ya box and f@#K along, you clueless idiot.
    I just fell in love <3(I kid kkk), go get em girl huehuehue

Forreall the GM's should make a system to highlight players who actually give usefull advices, guides etc. and give a retard status to those who don't. Every thread gets swamped with clueless trolls.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I just fell in love <3(I kid kkk), go get em girl huehuehue

Forreall the GM's should make a system to highlight players who actually give usefull advices, guides etc. and give a retard status to those who don't. Every thread gets swamped with clueless trolls.
    Like for real tho. That nob turned on me for no reason whats so ever lol

And then he talks about big guilds using bugs and glitches for everything in game and then goes on to say "if gamemaster see how he failed 20 twins they can make one for him if he is lucky one" - so what? is he trying to sugar coat the truth and have the GMs believe there really is a bug and then in turn give the dude a free set of twins? lol That right there is "bad*$$" advices"..like seriously o.o

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well, we all had bad experiences about twins which is worst than what happen to the guy who created the thread lol.
    It is just a matter of luck.
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by jurassicben View Post
    Well, we all had bad experiences about twins which is worst than what happen to the guy who created the thread lol.
    It is just a matter of luck.
    Shhh!!!! Dont you dare say it like it really is! The lynch mob will come after you with their broom sticks and chase you outa the forums!!

jks ;p

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Matter of luck............ for most, but there is a trick to getting the twins that u want everytime.................
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Matter of luck............ for most, but there is a trick to getting the twins that u want every time.................
    Yeah, but to be fair I needed someone to explain it to me as well - it's not something you're likely to figure out too easily but more by chance and if you're very observant.
    Plus it's something you would disregard as superstition if you didn't know better.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Hello every one,
    I might be wrong, but base on my experience in all these years since twins were first introduced, I found out ...it is so much easier to get ur first set of twins by chance. Then it takes more try to get ur second set. And....dont tell any one...I always got much better result when I forge, reinforce, enchant, HK making and opening twins around 22:30-23:00 on Saturday and 23:30-0:00 on Sunday.

Or it could just be me ....^^

Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Yeah, but to be fair I needed someone to explain it to me as well - it's not something you're likely to figure out too easily but more by chance and if you're very observant.
    Plus it's something you would disregard as superstition if you didn't know better.
    Yeah that's pretty much 100% true
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    Matter of luck............ for most, but there is a trick to getting the twins that u want everytime.................
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramono View Post
    Hello every one,
    I might be wrong, but base on my experience in all these years since twins were first introduced, I found out ...it is so much easier to get ur first set of twins by chance. Then it takes more try to get ur second set. And....dont tell any one...I always got much better result when I forge, reinforce, enchant, HK making and opening twins around 22:30-23:00 on Saturday and 23:30-0:00 on Sunday.

Or it could just be me ....^^

Thank you very much
    OW YOU CHEEKY PEEPS! Hahaha! I learned something new again! Hahahaha! Imma try that (once I get some money looool)
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...