+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new server?

Smile new server at seal online?

hey.. I just want to know when will the next server coming up? because we, i mean i want to play in the new server of seal.. the old server just way too much for us.. i mean.. the price of the equipments and items are just way too expensive.. (ps: no offensive)
    Last edited by devinluisnardo; 10-25-2016 at 05:40 AM.

why dont you try playing at arus server? the prices still reasonable

i don't know but i feel like i just want to play from beginner with so many player.. its more fun than this

Quote Originally Posted by devinluisnardo View Post
    i don't know but i feel like i just want to play from beginner with so many player.. its more fun than this
    yeah i know right! i feel the same way too. we need new server!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaFlow View Post
    yeah i know right! i feel the same way too. we need new server!
    New server is needed? Only to get merged again to Duran like what they did to Erasnet? No thank you.
    I don't even see the point of them implementing a new server like Arus if it's pretty much the same as Erasnet before it got messed up.

I honestly had more fun on Erasnet than Duran before it got merged. Bank filled with items I had dream of back on Evolution. Geared up characters that I enjoyed playing to the point of making my own gears only to get deleted because they didn't want our stuff to be transferred over.
    Last edited by Conscious; 10-28-2016 at 02:02 PM.

I dont think a new server is needed at the moment, since recent financial for game development is good. Yet, i do think to reset the arus server instead. I have some reasons for this tho,
    First is, the in-game-market in both duran and arus are full of "cash item reward"(you know what i mean)

Second is, more than 90% of the player are fron Indonesia, (i dont mean to be racist, but it is an international server, and what the indonesian player do is doing RMT)

Third is, the weekly event, which are warzone and hide and seek are stupid (sorry, i mean to offen this one), the warzone destroys our PC's or Laptop's RAM, hide and seek makes the player act like a slave begging for meals (which is so very disguistingly unmanaged event)

My conclussion is, the recent item mall policy doesn't protect players who is doing the treasure hunting. Instead, some player can easily overwhelm other player with money, even a veteran player.

The solution to this i think is to revert arus server and make it a "pay to play system" that protect real player. No godly equipment available by purchase or any kind of gambling process by spending cash, and so to the pets.

Well we just need an active and FRIENDLY GM, and a new weekly guild war event. Arus is dead because it was so hard to find guild war opponents, and high-geared players started to leave because they have nothing to do!

If we have weekly guild wars event, the players will have reason to forging their gears (look! More rps to spend), leveling their character, or collecting some gourment food material.

I am afraid that is not the reason why arus server die.
    let me tell you the player habits of this game for years.

1st, buy rps spent on grabbit/GC/Rascal O' Poly
    2nd, get XG accessory, (which the non XG version of it sometimes a very rare item)
    3rd, the market is full of the XG accessory,
    4th, refine the XG accessories to +9 like it was nothing so it can be sold in Black Market or to make it more like demanding item

there are tens of maps that wasn't touched by player for years. the habits above make the player only hunt in Ice Castle all the time from 90 - 251. the market only full of grabbit and GC ****. this system of game doesn't really appreciate player who is trying to explore the world of shiltz, i did explored a lots of maps when i was still playing this game, but it was still nothing to be compared with a cash spender player.

so all in all its the admin fault for making something as useless as grabbit and golden chest and the reward broke the market price

Some people rush his level for pvp and u can't pvp by urself. U need an opponent to pvp and pvp based event (except that sh**y warzone) will heat arus again (but it's too late).

I admit it's their fault to sell .XG item on web and increasing exp rate to 300%-700% and make less time to grind and people started to leave 4-5 months after they hit 251. But without grabbit and webshop this game will not have money to maintenance and update.