+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So I started playing a new character in Isen and DANG! This happened!

Unbelievable. The whole of Isen server is a ghost town, man! Where them peeps at? Where them PK threats and dungeon skirmishes?

WHERE THEM MONSTER DROPS!? WHERE THEM MONSTER DROPS!?

Ooohhwwwmaygallbladderrr!

Is this like a normal thing here? Because I want to forge rare stuff in the long run. You guys think this will work out for me?

And why is Isen so deserted?
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Maybe they are also waiting for the balanced patch to complete which takes very long months to process here, Korea is almost 98% complete due to a system crash when repatching updated data for berserker adjustment patch, they first to fix that problem and they seemed no clue, they plan to separate patch for Giant class since these patches makes the system crash and cause errors to other event they had right now. They finishing udjust Dhan's deadly blow to a smaller amount of %, after Giant class adjustments elf class will be the last to repatch system udjustments, they have new attack formula for templars and they said "you will love it" (they didnt give the detail of what kind of damage formula they are talking about and we hope we dont hear the word "BUGGED" sh@#$% about after they lately announced that invenom/thorns whip are bugged and because my friend in seoul korea there also cant understand what "Neungsaeyohun" mean since that word is very classic languange for koreans). well see that soon in RBF.
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-24-2016 at 02:19 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

I'll be starting a new char in Isen soon. Idc if theres no one hahaha. Just wanna play the game again for old times sake!

Yeah same here, idc if there are ppl, but still waiting for a balance patch.. damm agi dhans

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Unbelievable. The whole of Isen server is a ghost town, man! Where them peeps at? Where them PK threats and dungeon skirmishes?

WHERE THEM MONSTER DROPS!? WHERE THEM MONSTER DROPS!?

Ooohhwwwmaygallbladderrr!

Is this like a normal thing here? Because I want to forge rare stuff in the long run. You guys think this will work out for me?

And why is Isen so deserted?
    Hello, RedEmerald! Jainus has better drop rates, while Isen has better crones drops. You may find out more details about the game by visiting the link below:

http://rohan.playrohan.com/GameInfo/General.html

The starting areas will always be dead because of this transcendence system which has people locked up in dungeons afk grinding for years.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Nvm. I gave up on both Jainus and Isen. Feels like playing a single player game, but worse. Got into few pt in lowbies area but all on hk. Mindlessly killing mobs for **** exp killed my brain cells. The best rohan is the pre-giant rohan. Well i'm out. Good luck and have fun peeps. Cya.

Quote Originally Posted by MangroveJack View Post
    Nvm. I gave up on both Jainus and Isen. Feels like playing a single player game, but worse. Got into few pt in lowbies area but all on hk. Mindlessly killing mobs for **** exp killed my brain cells. The best rohan is the pre-giant rohan. Well i'm out. Good luck and have fun peeps. Cya.
    Didn't assume any lowbie would stick around, if you even get through the low lvls and reach the higher lvls (which has more people lving) you'd have to face all the morons and retards that are on this forum and sadly also in game to party with, they will make you quit soon enough.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I call bullsh1t on this advertisement, Nokia phones are as we all know, indestructible.
    made a hole just like that when I dropped my Note 7. Too bad I couldn't take a picture with it

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    The starting areas will always be dead because of this transcendence system which has people locked up in dungeons afk grinding for years.
    Yup. I see that. But the thing that gets me are the very low monster drop rates. That's a bummer.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...