+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What does PURE MELEE mean?

Hi, im newbie. Ive read people saying that the katar mastery of predators (and avengers?) gives pure melee bonus. However i dont know what pure melee means. How does it differ from melee attack?

i pretty sure ... that give to ur malee atack more status ....u need good gears ... to + ur malee alot

This could be explained in detail.....but not by me because every time I try to explain something, retards show up and **** up the whole thread.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    This could be explained in detail.....but not by me because every time I try to explain something, retards show up and **** up the whole thread.
    small talk, small mistakes

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Pure melee is greater than inflated melee.
    That should be enough to know how it works.
    Most of the experienced players that know in detail how it works have already quited and you should consider to do the same.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamaw04 View Post
    Hi, im newbie. Ive read people saying that the katar mastery of predators (and avengers?) gives pure melee bonus. However i dont know what pure melee means. How does it differ from melee attack?
    Lazy people in this thread dont want to help you (what is it are you swamped with other threads in this dead forum?) so lets go!

There are 2 kinds of melee in this game.

1. Inflated melee for every point of str you get 3 of this.
    2. Pure melee which you gain from costumes, accessories and other things that contain the word "Attack" or "Melee Attack" (Example: Verdict costume body has 200 "Attack" which is 200 pure melee/magic/range)

You can also gain pure melee from some buffs like blunt mastery (templar) and I guess katar mastery of predator/avenger? (I dont play this game anymore so im not 100% up to date)

The reason why pure melee is much better than inflated melee is because of reduction by physical defense.

Inflated melee is greatly reduced by pdef while pure melee is hardly reduced at all (only by the base white pdef stat)

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Lazy people in this thread dont want to help you (what is it are you swamped with other threads in this dead forum?) so lets go!
    Basically, we were all waiting for you to show up and help us all out with that knowledge of yours.

Call us lazy, when you can find at least 10 threads with this topic on this dead forum. It's not like all these topics get swamped by hundreds others on a daily basis - it's dead.

P.s.: the white numbers on weapons are also pure melee - ergo the need to plus your gear.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-25-2016 at 02:02 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

No point in helping, retards will do what they want anyway and other retards will tell you you're wrong no matter what you say to them. I've got more fun in watching people f*ck up their builds and items and wasting money than to help them, they won't listen anyway. Not getting correct information is their loss, I already possess all the knowledge and money I need in this game so idgaf xD
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-25-2016 at 04:34 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    No point in helping, retards will do what they want anyway and other retards will tell you you're wrong no matter what you say to them. I've got more fun in watching people f*ck up their builds and items and wasting money than to help them, they won't listen anyway. Not getting correct information is their loss, I already possess all the knowledge and money I need in this game so idgaf xD
    You seem pretty damn salty nowadays are you finally coming to the realization that pinoys and angry arabs make this game toxic a f?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Salty? Where did you get that impression from?
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher