+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    summary : kimi is mad cuz the only char that can step out of sz is her lvl 50 mage guildless cuz rest of Fantasy is 1 or 2 shot by Fairydaiza full IM'ed
    inbeforemad2 : why u suck Joel for rps since Tosi quitted poor biatch ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Sadly you can't afford Full Im because you have no 1 to suck. So I guess you don't 1 -2 shot any one. Anyways boring game bye dog

I have no idea what's going on, or what you people are talking about. I can only assume it's about ROHAN. *Is it? I'm confused. Wait. What?* LOL!

P.S. RIP Engrish Ranguage.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by hitman321 View Post
    Sadly you can't afford Full Im because you have no 1 to suck. So I guess you don't 1 -2 shot any one. Anyways boring game bye dog
    Sadly if Noise is that mad its because she totally left him behind in terms of IM and hp
    he still mad at her hp self buff that he have to beg Fibi some talc powder to cure his butthurt
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Hunny I actually work and go to school for a living, I can buy my own ish which I've done from day one. You still think I'm Velo (btw was wrecking you w/o and upg), you have those Donlad Trump facts. Idk I guess you're mad I kill you with twins :'<.
    you took time to come out of ur cave and come pvp... seems like day 1 is more like year 9, are you from Jin or something like that ? simple question here lolz
    school and work ? yes i would have guess so ur a Lime whore, with that time these lowbob rumir u log in from Fantasy that cant even go to Rakhon 1 from Lime bindstone, u have plenty of time for studying and having a "job" since all u do in Rohan is bark and fake afk at lime bind
    hard to lvl each 4 weeks when u receive free permit for farm at WH 8 hours without get kos right ?
    /Quit

you took time to come out of ur cave and come pvp... seems like day 1 is more like year 9, are you from Jin or something like that ? simple question here lolz
    school and work ? yes i would have guess so ur a Lime whore, with that time these lowbob rumir u log in from Fantasy that cant even go to Rakhon 1 from Lime bindstone, u have plenty of time for studying and having a "job" since all u do in Rohan is bark and fake afk at lime bind
    hard to lvl each 4 weeks when u receive free permit for farm at WH 8 hours without get kos right ?
    1. Yes I work and go to school, shocking isn't it how someone people can multitask
    2. Who said anything about studying? I'm an art student and we have studio work, not papers or exams
    3. I have no rumir in fantasy- if you're referring to Alphabet or Rain thats another person. My god you think I'm Velo, Alpha, Risa. My guild actually has people in it...thats kinda how it works, not everyone needs a fake sister to make up one
    4. So I'm in a cave but at lime at the same time? I didn't know I could bend the space time continuum like that.
    5. Last time I checked I was +22 so errm, why do WH when you can solo mirrors? Hell I do both but you don't know about that life now do you.
    6. You contradict your post way too much
    7. Try again Mrs. Trump <3

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    New account owner? The above is so coherent.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    New account owner? The above is so coherent.
    Probably 2 people who log these accounts. One is disgustingly retardedly toxic and uses the english of a mongoloid 12 year old Chernobyl baby the other one is almost bearable to listen to.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    1. Yes I work and go to school, shocking isn't it how someone people can multitask
    2. Who said anything about studying? I'm an art student and we have studio work, not papers or exams
    3. I have no rumir in fantasy- if you're referring to Alphabet or Rain thats another person. My god you think I'm Velo, Alpha, Risa. My guild actually has people in it...thats kinda how it works, not everyone needs a fake sister to make up one
    4. So I'm in a cave but at lime at the same time? I didn't know I could bend the space time continuum like that.
    5. Last time I checked I was +22 so errm, why do WH when you can solo mirrors? Hell I do both but you don't know about that life now do you.
    6. You contradict your post way too much
    7. Try again Mrs. Trump <3
    1. Its not multitaskin', its magic, how u can be at 2 place in same time ? :O
    2. Art ? thats more a hobby not studies imo
    3. ask Joel who I am, as he spammed my whatsapp everyday, he could tell u a bit more of my life and family situation...
    the thing between me and you, is you try to care about what i do and who i am, when i dont care about anything about you or ur life, i just troll, and you mad and keep barking, so its win-win
    4. read 1. again rofl
    5. in PA i saw +20, but ok, I killed you at WH more than once so I guess you right (or not)
    6. Ok... then... read ur own 1. and 4. rofl kkk bye
    7. Ok Viet'maam
    /Quit

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Probably 2 people who log these accounts. One is disgustingly retardedly toxic and uses the english of a mongoloid 12 year old Chernobyl baby the other one is almost bearable to listen to.
    and noone want to read ur post or ur opinion since u were non factor at all and have "sold" everything to pay ur overall bill for electricity
    i cant wait until u sell ur forum account to pay ur net provider rofl
    /Quit

and noone want to read ur post or ur opinion since u were non factor at all and have "sold" everything to pay ur overall bill for electricity
    i cant wait until u sell ur forum account to pay ur net provider rofl
    I sell my items for ecash, you sell your body for 7s now tell me what's a better deal lmfao.......Wait what's that? Did that sentence light my firewood? OMG YES

Thank you for being worried about my internet but it's running smooth 'n fast as always:

Thank you, come again
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-25-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast