A Rohan Deity Among Us

Full Name: Fairious Nephtunais
    Element: Dirt, Salt
    Ability:Confirm, Red Knees Surprise
    Origin of Birth: Safe Zone
    Family:Sister (?)
    Guild: EasyPeasyGetOnMyKneeasy
    Members: 2 (1)
    Last edited by Ketsuga; 10-25-2016 at 08:19 AM.

Uhmm.. what's the picture about? Sorry for the noob question I have no idea what's going on.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Uhmm.. what's the picture about? Sorry for the noob question I have no idea what's going on.
    summary : kimi is mad cuz the only char that can step out of sz is her lvl 50 mage guildless cuz rest of Fantasy is 1 or 2 shot by Fairydaiza full IM'ed
    inbeforemad2 : why u suck Joel for rps since Tosi quitted poor biatch ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 10-22-2016 at 05:40 AM.
    /Quit

It's funny Fairy is talking about getting on your knees, I mean her knees are probably red from sitting down on them and doing her thing to get gear and 7s but hey you gotta do what you gotta do right. (Fairy shuts up as well when she gets on her knees btw, for a whole different reason that is).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    summary : kimi is mad cuz the only char that can step out of sz is her lvl 50 mage guildless cuz rest of Fantasy is 1 or 2 shot by Fairydaiza full IM'ed
    inbeforemad2 : why u suck Joel for rps since Tosi quitted poor biatch ? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Hunny I actually work and go to school for a living, I can buy my own ish which I've done from day one. You still think I'm Velo (btw was wrecking you w/o and upg), you have those Donlad Trump facts. Idk I guess you're mad I kill you with twins :'<.

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    It's funny Fairy is talking about getting on your knees, I mean her knees are probably red from sitting down on them and doing her thing to get gear and 7s but hey you gotta do what you gotta do right. (Fairy shuts up as well when she gets on her knees btw, for a whole different reason that is).
    Oh that's well known we all know that's how she got gear, knees looking like sun dried tomatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Oh that's well known we all know that's how she got gear, knees looking like sun dried tomatoes.
    lmaooo, sundried tomatos, bloody red kekkkkk
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

This seems interesting =.=
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

wow nice to see a lvl 50 mage grinding
    Undecided by the changes that have taken place lately.

I dropped two hundred dollars for some IM and guild necessities when all I could do is just get on my knees and pray like Fairy does... oh wait, she gets on her knees for very different reasons except to pray.
    Jainus: Pink/ Doutzen

Eternal Vengeance: Riri

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast