+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post

Art History require a lot of studies... so, do u realize if u had a bit of common sense that would be impossible ? just saying
    I dont get what your saying. Do you mean that if some was to study Art History that they wouldn't be able to play Rohan due to the heavy study load? (BTW, I used Art History as just an example that not all forms of art are just a "Hobby")

Its not impossible.

I work 2 jobs (one being my own business) and study 25 hours a week and can still log in Rohan and derp around. Granted, I dont spend half as much time in game as I used to, but its still possible to play..

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    Mr. Ronger you crack me up everytime buddy xD!
    Any day :3 Ronger Donger kkkk
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

I study Chemistry and I still have time to play. Maybe Sylfen is too stupid to study while having free time left to do other things as well (unzips pants). Anyway the discussion is pointless, Sylfaen is a troll (and no not a funny one, it makes me cry) I'll add you to the list. you're welcome
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I dont get what your saying. Do you mean that if some was to study Art History that they wouldn't be able to play Rohan due to the heavy study load? (BTW, I used Art History as just an example that not all forms of art are just a "Hobby")

Its not impossible.
    first of all, u dont deny that her sector is more a hobby than studies since u cant use it as exemple xD

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    I work 2 jobs (one being my own business) and study 25 hours a week and can still log in Rohan and derp around. Granted, I dont spend half as much time in game as I used to, but its still possible to play..
    thats ur risks i guess

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I study Chemistry and I still have time to play. Maybe Sylfen is too stupid to study while having free time left to do other things as well (unzips pants). Anyway the discussion is pointless, Sylfaen is a troll (and no not a funny one, it makes me cry) I'll add you to the list. you're welcome
    play ? log and sit lime isnt play so u have plenty of time doing ur experience in ur cauldron, its halloween soon, hope ur potion is ready xD
    /Quit

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    wow pro net sir
    63,50 € for that net too i wish in belgium net was cheap as that for that upload speed
    In Belgium you pay the premium price for scraps - it's not going to change anytime soon.
    I don't study, don't have time nor patience for silly things like that - also, these premium prices force me to work 5 jobs a day (studied art, couldn't find a job). Luckily the rent of my mom's basement is fairly cheap.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-26-2016 at 07:38 AM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

hahahahahaha shanice

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

play ? log and sit lime isnt play so u have plenty of time doing ur experience in ur cauldron, its halloween soon, hope ur potion is ready xD

Some cardice into water with some colouring agents or even easier, lemonade. Now I can go back to lime to laugh at you getting 1 shot kkkkk (pic ripped from google easy kk no mad ty)
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-26-2016 at 09:36 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    In Belgium you pay the premium price for scraps - it's not going to change anytime soon.
    I don't study, don't have time nor patience for silly things like that - also, these premium prices force me to work 5 jobs a day (studied art, couldn't find a job). Luckily the rent of my mom's basement is fairly cheap.
    wellish have decent connexion compared to flemmish overpriced as f. (compare Voo to Telenet rofl)
    dont say that u gonna discourage UltimaYoon :O

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Some cardice into water with some colouring agents or even easier, lemonade. Now I can go back to lime to laugh at you getting 1 shot kkkkk (pic ripped from google easy kk no mad ty)
    wait wut ?
    ill prefere that:

Last edited by Sylfaen; 10-26-2016 at 06:46 PM.
    /Quit

wellish have decent connexion compared to flemmish overpriced as f. (compare Voo to Telenet rofl)
    dont say that u gonna discourage UltimaYoon :O
    Discouraged over a post? Such a salty little rohan god you are

Why noone in rohan support or help sylfaen someone help her pls it is hard to log 2 accounts and simulate a fake sister Dx