+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I sell my items for ecash, you sell your body for 7s now tell me what's a better deal lmfao.......Wait what's that? Did that sentence light my firewood? OMG YES

Thank you for being worried about my internet but it's running smooth 'n fast as always:

Thank you, come again
    Mr. Ronger you crack me up everytime buddy xD!

Quote Originally Posted by Sylfaen View Post
    1. Its not multitaskin', its magic, how u can be at 2 place in same time ? :O
    2. Art ? thats more a hobby not studies imo
    3. ask Joel who I am, as he spammed my whatsapp everyday, he could tell u a bit more of my life and family situation...
    the thing between me and you, is you try to care about what i do and who i am, when i dont care about anything about you or ur life, i just troll, and you mad and keep barking, so its win-win
    4. read 1. again rofl
    5. in PA i saw +20, but ok, I killed you at WH more than once so I guess you right (or not)
    6. Ok... then... read ur own 1. and 4. rofl kkk bye
    7. Ok Viet'maam
    You call Art a hobby? Tell that to the people who designed this game :<. Or to the people that made the clothes on your back...unless you go running around naked which wouldn't surprise anyone. Now you want to tell my what lvl I am? Wow your deity power knows no bound. You killed an afk player in WH, thats never happend ever, glad I made you spend the 25mil to go there god knows you weren't there to lvl. Why are you telling me bye though? I can do this all day (but you already know about that don't you). Why would I ask Joel about anything? Better yet how about you ask him about that lock.
    Sweetheart, wit and sarcasm are my things, just like ashy knees and carpet burn are yours- you'll never beat me at it. Keep in touch.

2. Art ? thats more a hobby not studies imo
    You do know people can get many different degrees in Art right?

Delve a little deeper into Art History and you will see its more than just a "hobby"

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    I sell my items for ecash, you sell your body for 7s now tell me what's a better deal lmfao.......Wait what's that? Did that sentence light my firewood? OMG YES

Thank you for being worried about my internet but it's running smooth 'n fast as always:

Thank you, come again
    wow pro net sir
    63,50 € for that net too i wish in belgium net was cheap as that for that upload speed
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 10-25-2016 at 06:37 PM.
    /Quit

This...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuga View Post
    2. Who said anything about studying? I'm an art student and we have studio work, not papers or exams
    ... and this...
    Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    You do know people can get many different degrees in Art right?

Delve a little deeper into Art History and you will see its more than just a "hobby"
    Art History require a lot of studies... so, do u realize if u had a bit of common sense that would be impossible ? just saying
    /Quit

You call Art a hobby? Tell that to the people who designed this game :<. Or to the people that made the clothes on your back...unless you go running around naked which wouldn't surprise anyone. Now you want to tell my what lvl I am? Wow your deity power knows no bound. You killed an afk player in WH, thats never happend ever, glad I made you spend the 25mil to go there god knows you weren't there to lvl. Why are you telling me bye though? I can do this all day (but you already know about that don't you). Why would I ask Joel about anything? Better yet how about you ask him about that lock.
    Sweetheart, wit and sarcasm are my things, just like ashy knees and carpet burn are yours- you'll never beat me at it. Keep in touch.
    Common sense lesson 2.
    Art =/= Game designer
    Art =/= Stylism (for cloths)

and before mad, Ive free permit 8 hours too
    and before mad 2, wall of text make me lolz
    and before mad 3, since u like typing, tell me what part of my gear i had for free ? since u seems sure of urself
    Last edited by Sylfaen; 10-25-2016 at 06:25 PM.
    /Quit

This...

... and this...

Art History require a lot of studies... so, do u realize if u had a bit of common sense that would be impossible ? just saying
    I'm an Art studio major not an art historian, just like I mentioned please learn the basics you're making yourself look foolish :3

I'm an Art studio major not an art historian, just like I mentioned please learn the basics you're making yourself look foolish :3
    cyka blyat i was answering to Karren, not u lolz
    and as i said, thats a hobby
    /Quit

Common sense lesson 2.
    Art =/= Game designer
    Art =/= Stylism (for cloths)

and before mad, Ive free permit 8 hours too
    and before mad 2, wall of text make me lolz
    and before mad 3, since u like typing, tell me what part of my gear i had for free ? since u seems sure of urself
    Art is everywhere whether it is performance or visual, even language is an art form. How do you think comes up with the character designs for said games? My goodness and same thing with designing clothes.
    Get educated

Art is everywhere whether it is performance or visual, even language is an art form. How do you think comes up with the character designs for said games? My goodness and same thing with designing clothes.
    Get educated
    u failed ur vocation i think... u should have study philosophy
    /Quit