+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @tenten008 how about bosgadang ? I have been never seeing him until now, and cypress, he is obviously new member of GM team. You must be a new player here *sigh
    @ashmstrike And the last event was the Hammer of Thor that was held in august

Quote Originally Posted by tenten008 View Post
    is not a new team dude.... is old team of GM's , mabye soon will be a new one .. but who know ...." new team is sucks" i think you even dont know who are GM's
    well , maybe you guys know they are not new GMs , because you guys are rohan's players , but we are not rohan's players

im an old player, so i still dont know the new GM, i just know winter and unica. and GM before unica (i forget the nickname)
    now im returning to play seal again after one year and i still dont know the GM

im comparing the events list, so it doesnt need to know well the GM or not.
    weekly events is still going on but yea i bet some of us will feel boring because just like that
    i miss the playtime event, collecting event, or any idea events that different from weekly, and for sure halloween is right on us now

ya ... its true ...alot ppl use $ here and they got nothing ... GM's need made a VIP card or premium card for who spent $ ..... because i charge allmost 100$ to got same twins .. and some trush .. and what they give to me ? nno event ... no free items because im payer ...nothing ....its boring ..its old...2 weeks ago i quit and i unistall it, i find another game 2016 one ......dont take it serious , no1 care, gm's need $ , they dont whant make u happy

Quote Originally Posted by CeciCecil View Post
    im an old player, so i still dont know the new GM, i just know winter and unica. and GM before unica (i forget the nickname)
    now im returning to play seal again after one year and i still dont know the GM

im comparing the events list, so it doesnt need to know well the GM or not.
    weekly events is still going on but yea i bet some of us will feel boring because just like that
    i miss the playtime event, collecting event, or any idea events that different from weekly, and for sure halloween is right on us now
    Winter, Miswa and Unica are gone.

where's GM Inspira? She is the first GM i meet
    We should celebrate our individuality

I'm just curious, what kind of events do players want? Especially to the Christmas time. I'm new to Seal. hehe

I have seen GM Winterflood, Amberblaire and Cypress. I have not met GM Mino
    Last edited by dawwen; 11-12-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dawwen View Post
    I'm just curious, what kind of events do players want? Especially to the Christmas time. I'm new to Seal. hehe
    I have seen GM Winterflood, Amberblaire and Cypress. I have not met GM Mino
    On halloween one (or two) years ago, we have some temporary change during event.
    1. NPC Bank teller changed into Gentle pumpkin.
    2. Merchant changed into dancing pumpkin
    3.Kiosk changed into gravestone
    4. Potion changed into juju bean (different name but heal same recovery)
    5. Vroomy on cegel (15.000?) sale on npc
    6. Collect certain item (forgot that name) and open the bundle. I got a lot candy and pumpkin cookie that time. Jackpot is a rare pet.

There are several event like :
    1. Scavenge hunt (hunt certain worthless loot) for every stack on certain item, you get reward. Collect all required item, will grant you grandprize.
    This is good, but many player will go quarrel for hunting ground. Meh for me.
    2. Login time. Just login and GM will reward you for staying on game. Good event, but usually ridiculously long.
    3. Grind event. GM will need to to grind a pet or scatter some good equip (it was gold dragon glove) anaad need to refine them till DG to keep it as permanent.

At christmas at least the skin will change (Elim and lime is covered in snow, npc change). Hopefully some basic event (like double exp and drop) is a must.
    Since many people have day off on christmas and new year, login playtime event is a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ashmstrike View Post
    On halloween one (or two) years ago, we have some temporary change during event.
    1. NPC Bank teller changed into Gentle pumpkin.
    2. Merchant changed into dancing pumpkin
    3.Kiosk changed into gravestone
    4. Potion changed into juju bean (different name but heal same recovery)
    5. Vroomy on cegel (15.000?) sale on npc
    6. Collect certain item (forgot that name) and open the bundle. I got a lot candy and pumpkin cookie that time. Jackpot is a rare pet.

There are several event like :
    1. Scavenge hunt (hunt certain worthless loot) for every stack on certain item, you get reward. Collect all required item, will grant you grandprize.
    This is good, but many player will go quarrel for hunting ground. Meh for me.
    2. Login time. Just login and GM will reward you for staying on game. Good event, but usually ridiculously long.
    3. Grind event. GM will need to to grind a pet or scatter some good equip (it was gold dragon glove) anaad need to refine them till DG to keep it as permanent.

At christmas at least the skin will change (Elim and lime is covered in snow, npc change). Hopefully some basic event (like double exp and drop) is a must.
    Since many people have day off on christmas and new year, login playtime event is a good choice.
    now none of the above, the only thing that got updated are golden chest and grabbit, thats it, nothing else.

Thanks for the information guys. I am looking forward for better events in Seal.

I hope GM Amberblaire notices me :3