+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

"So Imma Spray them ROHAN players some salt..."

So I've been playing ROHAN for a while now and I can't help but notice, in-game and in the Forum, that people are generally stern and irritable about lots of things regarding ROHAN.

What do you guys think is lacking/wrong/f*@%^ in the game that broke and flipped them players like s*)#^?

Mine personally is the laggy FPS, lousy animations and Inappropriate spell names. I'm starting to wonder if I should continue playing it because of all the complains I'm hearing from my homies. I just want to know if it's worth it.

Thanks!
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

" Inappropriate spell names", what do you mean by this? o.o

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    So I've been playing ROHAN for a while now and I can't help but notice, in-game and in the Forum, that people are generally stern and irritable about lots of things regarding ROHAN.

What do you guys think is lacking/wrong/f*@%^ in the game that broke and flipped them players like s*)#^?

Mine personally is the laggy FPS, lousy animations and Inappropriate spell names. I'm starting to wonder if I should continue playing it because of all the complains I'm hearing from my homies. I just want to know if it's worth it.

Thanks!
    in ROHAN, you will mostly experienced that so you have to face it or Quit either the two you choose.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

I don't really mind these people so as long as they're not minding my business. I think the names with this kind of spelling beeeeeeeeeeee, boooooooomiiiie etc are really annoying. You can't whisper them because it's a fking chore! I can't imagine what GM's are going through if these people whispered for event registration.

Thanks!
    Why are people the way they are?
    1. This game has been managed like crap over the years, bad managment causes players to be angry/unhappy/unsathisfied/neglected/irritated.
    2. The amount of retarded kids ingame and on the forums is too damn high, ingame you've got crazy people who will stalk spam you if you kill them once and on the forums you've got retards that think they know it all

Believe it or not but when I started on these forums(I was already playing for years when I finally decided it was time to take a look here) I was really positive, I wrote a guide for new/returning players I actually helped a lot of people, ingame and at the forums but after awhile you notice that most people are just out on it to destroy your sh1t, this makes you salty and with time you just stop giving a crap. I'm at a point that I rather watch a player suffer and f*ck things up than that I'll help him because I can laugh about it instead of frustration when I try to help.

The game itself is still fun althrough I don't have the time to play a lot.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    I don't really mind these people so as long as they're not minding my business. I think the names with this kind of spelling beeeeeeeeeeee, boooooooomiiiie etc are really annoying. You can't whisper them because it's a fking chore! I can't imagine what GM's are going through if these people whispered for event registration.
    If people whisper you, you can use a shortkey to reply to them without having to spell their name.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.

Thanks!
    Of all the things your mentioned, none of these are on my list of what's possibly wrong with this game, not by a long shot.

Also, "inappropriate spell names" sounds to me that the spell names are inappropriate... not the player's names.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    " Inappropriate spell names", what do you mean by this? o.o
    Spells and abilities that are "inappropriate" or "off" their nature and mechanics. Examples of these are the "Wide Pollution" and "Wide encourage" spells of the Dark Elf. I mean, why is it called pollution? I don't see any garbage lol. The blast of lightning isn't very "encouraging, either. Another is the "Mortar Rising" by the Dhans. It has nothing to do with mortar shells or mortar with pestles (the bowl-thingie you use to grind garlic and stuff), sorry for being too technical or picky, but that's just my observation.

No hate, though.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Spells and abilities that are "inappropriate" or "off" their nature and mechanics. Examples of these are the "Wide Pollution" and "Wide encourage" spells of the Dark Elf. I mean, why is it called pollution? I don't see any garbage lol. The blast of lightning isn't very "encouraging, either. Another is the "Mortar Rising" by the Dhans. It has nothing to do with mortar shells or mortar with pestles (the bowl-thingie you use to grind garlic and stuff), sorry for being too technical or picky, but that's just my observation.

No hate, though.
    Imo, that's a result of poor translation.

No hate, though.
    Ohh now I get cha. No hate here, just wasn't sure what you meant is all.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest