+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    Spells and abilities that are "inappropriate" or "off" their nature and mechanics. Examples of these are the "Wide Pollution" and "Wide encourage" spells of the Dark Elf. I mean, why is it called pollution? I don't see any garbage lol. The blast of lightning isn't very "encouraging, either. Another is the "Mortar Rising" by the Dhans. It has nothing to do with mortar shells or mortar with pestles (the bowl-thingie you use to grind garlic and stuff), sorry for being too technical or picky, but that's just my observation.

No hate, though.
    MORTAR rising, really bruh? I thought dhans problem was the buff: Deadly Blowjob, I can't understand why the koreans have to sexualise everything.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Spells and abilities that are "inappropriate" or "off" their nature and mechanics. Examples of these are the "Wide Pollution" and "Wide encourage" spells of the Dark Elf. I mean, why is it called pollution? I don't see any garbage lol. The blast of lightning isn't very "encouraging, either. Another is the "Mortar Rising" by the Dhans. It has nothing to do with mortar shells or mortar with pestles (the bowl-thingie you use to grind garlic and stuff), sorry for being too technical or picky, but that's just my observation.

No hate, though.
    Hate to break it to you, but "wide pollution" is a poison, a toxic. If that's not a pollution, then nothing is. As for the "encouraging", I hear ya - but you could look at it from both sides, the caster and the receiving end. It would rather encourage me to take certain precautions. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if bad translation has got to do with some of it.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but "wide pollution" is a poison, a toxic. If that's not a pollution, then nothing is. As for the "encouraging", I hear ya - but you could look at it from both sides, the caster and the receiving end. It would rather encourage me to take certain precautions. But yeah, wouldn't be surprised if bad translation has got to do with some of it.
    The translation of a lot of stuff is very poorly done, this due the fact that the translator probably has no knowledge about the game mechanics, thus things get translated kinda correct language wise but are actually just plain wrong when looking at what it actually means ingame.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The translation of a lot of stuff is very poorly done, this due the fact that the translator probably has no knowledge about the game mechanics, thus things get translated kinda correct language wise but are actually just plain wrong when looking at what it actually means ingame.

Said his hevy word! king of ducks with name "Obliterator" ahahaha keep troling "girl" i laught hard

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Said his hevy word! king of ducks with name "Obliterator" ahahaha keep troling "girl" i laught hard
    Yarr I'll keep trolling but lets keep it real you're a cheap undereducated bulgarian piece of sh1t roaming through these forums while you're just as clueless about the game as you are about the english language. I'm not sure if to laugh or to cry at your mutilated posts. I'm done with tards like you commenting crap on my posts, so next time when you're done cleaning my toilet please refrain from mutilating another topic, ty bye bye.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-17-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

So I've been playing ROHAN for a while now and I can't help but notice, in-game and in the Forum, that people are generally stern and irritable about lots of things regarding ROHAN.

What do you guys think is lacking/wrong/f*@%^ in the game that broke and flipped them players like s*)#^?

Mine personally is the laggy FPS, lousy animations and Inappropriate spell names. I'm starting to wonder if I should continue playing it because of all the complains I'm hearing from my homies. I just want to know if it's worth it.

Thanks!
    Just don't take it LITERALLY, it might be inappropriate but they needs to put it that way to give its name original and no copycat name violation to others with similar spell names or title name.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Yarr I'll keep trolling but lets keep it real you're a cheap undereducated bulgarian piece of sh1t roaming through these forums while you're just as clueless about the game as you are about the english language. I'm not sure if to laugh or to cry at your mutilated posts. I'm done with tards like you commenting crap on my posts, so next time when you're done cleaning my toilet please refrain from mutilating another topic, ty bye bye.
    Cry or laugh? Please lill garbage... we all know you tuching yourself when someone hates you hahaha! And yeah i can clean your toilet using your head like wet rag inside, like all in your scholl do.. and you like it! mi inglis is perfecto

Ps: hate hate hate rage rage rage... seems only this making that abadoned forum alive lol

If people whisper you, you can use a shortkey to reply to them without having to spell their name.
    Noob question.
    How do I do that?
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by jurassicben View Post
    Noob question.
    How do I do that?
    Mash your keyboard you'll find the key
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

I feel bad for being mean to you while you've been nice