Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Alrightie here's mine for the fun of it. I've got the same result after taking the test for the second time.

ISTPs love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, ISTPs find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before.

ISTP personality
    ISTPs explore ideas through creating, troubleshooting, trial and error and first-hand experience. They enjoy having other people take an interest in their projects and sometimes don't even mind them getting into their space. Of course, that's on the condition that those people don't interfere with ISTPs' principles and freedom, and they'll need to be open to ISTPs returning the interest in kind.

ISTPs enjoy lending a hand and sharing their experience, especially with the people they care about, and it's a shame they're so uncommon, making up only about five percent of the population. ISTP women are especially rare, and the typical gender roles that society tends to expect can be a poor fit – they'll often be seen as tomboys from a young age.
    Last edited by Melloncollie; 10-15-2016 at 08:40 PM.

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Not everyone is as fortunate...

Half of the people on this forum would get negative results back from doing an IQ test, and half of them would be happy with it.
    Being oblivious to a lot of things, is what keeps these people happy.
    FML - I know too much
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Being oblivious to a lot of things, is what keeps these people happy.
    FML - I know too much
    Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise - Thomas Gray (1742)

Most people on this forum live by this rule (but they don't know, nor understand it so shhhhh xD)
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-16-2016 at 12:23 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Alrightie here's mine for the fun of it. I've got the same result after taking the test for the second time.

ISTPs love to explore with their hands and their eyes, touching and examining the world around them with cool rationalism and spirited curiosity. People with this personality type are natural Makers, moving from project to project, building the useful and the superfluous for the fun of it, and learning from their environment as they go. Often mechanics and engineers, ISTPs find no greater joy than in getting their hands dirty pulling things apart and putting them back together, just a little bit better than they were before.

ISTP personality
    ISTPs explore ideas through creating, troubleshooting, trial and error and first-hand experience. They enjoy having other people take an interest in their projects and sometimes don't even mind them getting into their space. Of course, that's on the condition that those people don't interfere with ISTPs' principles and freedom, and they'll need to be open to ISTPs returning the interest in kind.

ISTPs enjoy lending a hand and sharing their experience, especially with the people they care about, and it's a shame they're so uncommon, making up only about five percent of the population. ISTP women are especially rare, and the typical gender roles that society tends to expect can be a poor fit – they'll often be seen as tomboys from a young age.
    Wow, this profile is just amazing! That's what I was talking about! Totally opposite of mine, you see.
    If you're part of the PWI staff then I'm glad we have you here!

Where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise - Thomas Gray (1742)

Most people on this forum live by this rule (but they don't know, nor understand it so shhhhh xD)
    Maybe some ppl can't feel beautiful unless they see someone ugly around, can feel smart only when they see some retards around.
    However, there might be those who just don't bother and can pretend to be retards and ugly just to make us, other retards feel better lol?
    Last edited by Bubac; 10-16-2016 at 02:17 PM. Reason: nothing

I don't know how to respond to that - it's like both nice and mean at the same time.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Just respond that you feel like an amazing super intelligent god if you browse these forums LOL (I mean baked12345 made it into a GM position). The only thing I could imagine to happen which would be worse is to lose your anal virginity....unprepared and unwillingly.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-16-2016 at 05:20 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

My intention was not to be mean. Now I'm not up to the task to explain what I meant but I'll try to (to express my extroverted nature haha)
    When an amazing super intelligent self wants to go out, she might need the products of the following people who you call "lowbies": an amazing perfume, make up, nail polish, guru hairdresser, clothes designed by someone imaginative enough to catch my mood? Then I google to see how to put my make up and trust me, those girls who have time to post their videos and investigate all that, really amaze me.
    Then, some food with a mouth melting aromas; or I need a car made by some technical mind. All these products are there to serve me and make me feel like a goddess who should serve my imaginative and creative subjects. Sometimes a trade for my brain vs some really amazing shoes looks like I'm so stupid. How would I look like if I went out in something I produce? The way I see the world: yes, I feel like an amazing super intelligent being, just BECAUSE other people around me make it possible.

Just respond that you feel like an amazing super intelligent god if you browse these forums LOL (I mean baked12345 made it into a GM position). The only thing I could imagine to happen which would be worse is to lose your anal virginity....unprepared and unwillingly.
    Wow congratulations to whoever this new GM is. Just to put an end to this salty comment concerning this user and PWII, this account got bugged and we have no choice but to completely remove it. Thanks to the new guy working in the technical side of the forum. He actually turned baked from a "forum troll" (as what you call him) into an admin for a couple of hours

Our sincerest apology to the owner of Baked12345 and to the rest of the community who got hurt for what they assumed as wrong decision which is only a result of technical error.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Wow congratulations to whoever this new GM is. Just to put an end to this salty comment concerning this user and PWII, this account got bugged and we have no choice but to completely remove it. Thanks to the new guy working in the technical side of the forum. He actually turned baked from a "forum troll" (as what you call him) into an admin for a couple of hours

Our sincerest apology to the owner of Baked12345 and to the rest of the community who got hurt for what they assumed as wrong decision which is only a result of technical error.
    Right, so you guys decide to first delete two threads about it without saying anything. Change the acc.name and only after several days/week, when the so called "salty comments" continue, you decide to finally come up with an explanation.

And then you guys are actually genuinely surprised people are "salty". How about communicating right away? It would save yourselves quite the hassle, not to mention the "salty comments".
    Oh wait, nvm, those will stay. I'm sorry.

Baked must be the shortest lived GM in Rohan history, not sure if that's a bad thing though.