Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    Ah, don't know how to post a pic of results! Whatever

PROTAGONIST PERSONALITY (ENFJ, -A/-T)

Personality type: The Protagonist” (ENFJ-A)
    Individual traits:
    Extraverted – 86%,
    Intuitive – 74%,
    Feeling – 81%,
    Judging – 69%,
    Assertive – 79%.

Role: Diplomat
    Strategy: People Mastery

Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.
    David Deida
    Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.
    You can take a screenshot, crop it in paint, upload it to a site (for example: http://nl.tinypic.com/) and then you can put the link here using the ''Insert Image'' button to put it on this forum.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    You can take a screenshot, crop it in paint, upload it to a site (for example: http://nl.tinypic.com/) and then you can put the link here using the ''Insert Image'' button to put it on this forum.
    Thank you very much! I'll do that next time.

Anyway, why do we feel so special when we find out we belong to 0.8, 2 or 4% of the population, when in reality we belong to 0.000000000014%?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubac View Post
    Thank you very much! I'll do that next time.

Anyway, why do we feel so special when we find out we belong to 0.8, 2 or 4% of the population, when in reality we belong to 0.000000000014%?
    No problems man, I was merely mocking the percentage since I doubt only 0,8% of the 7,5 billion people that live on this planet would get a similar score to mine. It just depends on how you look at things(this test groups people based on their score). Based on your DNA you're a unique individual so really there's only 1 of you that's like you, one could argue that if you were cloned you'd not be unique anymore but even then, what you experience in life, your memorys, your thoughts, they are yours and yours alone. Everyone is a unique individual.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    The personality tests don't necessarily have to be complete bollox but I'd not take em too serious either. The IQ tests are mostly complete sh1t since they take like 15 minutes while a real IQ tests takes a few hours (I've done both the online ones and real ones). 186, Einstein had (estimated) 160, I'm expecting a legitimate theorie about dark matter and black holes in the next Nature edition kkkk xD
    I suppose you have to translate the online ones to said percentage.
    186% in comparance to most people taking these tests. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be too far off, either.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    well, when a lot people taking them put in random answers just to see what it comes up with ...

Lol - my last test dates a couple years ago for my job application and I hit abt 126, if I remember correctly. Problem is, I just get bored halfway those tests and just pick the answers without much further thought.
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-15-2016 at 10:42 AM.

Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan

Banned
    The only IQ test I remember taking was in 6th grade. I scored 168 at that time.

One thing to remember about IQs is that they measure not what you know, but how quickly you can adapt, learn and retain what you learned. When you are young (earlier than, say 18 years old), your IQ is significantly higher than it is later on in life. A toddler's IQ is approaching 200 compared to the average intelligence of an adult. When you consider what they have to learn in an extremely short period of time (i.e. how to walk, talk, understand their birth language, how to push their parents buttons...) it is not such a stretch to realize just how intelligent they are.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    The only IQ test I remember taking was in 6th grade. I scored 168 at that time.

One thing to remember about IQs is that they measure not what you know, but how quickly you can adapt, learn and retain what you learned. When you are young (earlier than, say 18 years old), your IQ is significantly higher than it is later on in life. A toddler's IQ is approaching 200 compared to the average intelligence of an adult. When you consider what they have to learn in an extremely short period of time (i.e. how to walk, talk, understand their birth language, how to push their parents buttons...) it is not such a stretch to realize just how intelligent they are.
    Interesting! I didn't know that. But one more thing must be said about IQ. It's just a test that measures one particular "skill" of our brain. That's why it does not help much in life. Nice when you have higher IQ, then you can discover it earlier lol
    Kids may have high IQ, but their emotional intelligence and empathy are close to zero, not to mention their ability to survive is also close to zero . That might only mean they use the centres that are measured by IQ test more actively.

Scientific research frequently have some catch or some flaw and they usually measure just 1 out of infinite number of parameters. For example, we all learned at school that we use only a small fraction of our brain.
    For me, it never made sense. What is logical is that we simply use what we need. In reality we have and use 100% but at different times. Different centres, organs or muscles are engaged when you run or when you play games or eat. Don't laugh, but I feel we all have perfect combination of intelligence and skills.
    Look at this game! When all ppl are OP, game becomes more hostile and boring. The same is with people and their intelligence. I do what I know best and what makes me happy and ask for help those who know and understand what I can't.

Anyway, it does not make sense that we're born OP and then gradually our power is diminishing. On the contrary.
    But also, if you feel you don't want to grow, you can also survive with some handy theory or label

I care to disagree on where the IQ of a younger person is higher than it is later in its life.
    The older you become, the less your intelligence increases, which is why it is easier to learn things (languages, etc.) easier at an early age. It does not translate into your IQ becoming less. Unless, of course, you get Alzheimer's.

You also do not compare the IQ of a kid with that of an adult, but instead compare it within its group of peers.
    Children having an IQ of over 130 are as scarce as adults having an IQ of 130+.

The IQ test is a handy tool to determine if a child/person develops or can develop himself faster in certain areas of life. The test itself only shows the possibilities of ones potentials, but does not determine them.
    It's a signal to that person (and supervisors) that further action is required to help him develop in those areas. Be that by providing extra help (rehearsal, step by step explanations, etc.) when the test shows they are less gifted, or be it by providing extra challenges (removal of rehearsals, less step by steps, more info to absorb in less time given, etc) when the opposite is true.

One can have an IQ of 160 and still not know how to tie their shoe laces properly.
    Development and support are key.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I care to disagree on where the IQ of a younger person is higher than it is later in its life.
    The older you become, the less your intelligence increases, which is why it is easier to learn things (languages, etc.) easier at an early age. It does not translate into your IQ becoming less. Unless, of course, you get Alzheimer's.

You also do not compare the IQ of a kid with that of an adult, but instead compare it within its group of peers.
    Children having an IQ of over 130 are as scarce as adults having an IQ of 130+.

The IQ test is a handy tool to determine if a child/person develops or can develop himself faster in certain areas of life. The test itself only shows the possibilities of ones potentials, but does not determine them.
    It's a signal to that person (and supervisors) that further action is required to help him develop in those areas. Be that by providing extra help (rehearsal, step by step explanations, etc.) when the test shows they are less gifted, or be it by providing extra challenges (removal of rehearsals, less step by steps, more info to absorb in less time given, etc) when the opposite is true.

One can have an IQ of 160 and still not know how to tie their shoe laces properly.
    Development and support are key.
    Not everyone is as fortunate...

Half of the people on this forum would get negative results back from doing an IQ test, and half of them would be happy with it.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster