+ Reply to Thread

2016 Returning Players

I havent played in ages and logged on to see how the game is doing. Im surprised to see there are still a handful of people playing the game. Although when I would try to find someone to talk to... no one. No one responds to me in ALL chat lol. Anyways I play on Marea but if people would read this. I would like to play and it doesnt matter which server I just want to play with other active players.

you need get first 101 lvl agi dhan then start kill evryone and they will talk to you

have only 2 servers Jainous and Isen others are inside one of them look better dont change server :P

Some players that will not reply on you would be sorta try to kill you in-game.
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by calvintheweaklin View Post
    I havent played in ages and logged on to see how the game is doing. Im surprised to see there are still a handful of people playing the game. Although when I would try to find someone to talk to... no one. No one responds to me in ALL chat lol. Anyways I play on Marea but if people would read this. I would like to play and it doesnt matter which server I just want to play with other active players.

When you start playing, consider picking the Jainus Server. Lots of players, great Monster drop rates, stronger gears and crazy PK mayhem! Aaaaand Isen is a ghost town so pick Jainus lolz.

*Be careful who you talk to when you get there, though. They might stab you in the knee, so to speak.* Cheers!
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 10-12-2016 at 11:02 PM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I'm sorry to burst the bubble, but there are no "active" players. There is only the choice between AFK or hunterknitting.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

actually im an active player. so you can a + 1 to that list at least.

That is the spirit