+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Well since they dont stop. . .Im gonna just read their argue while eating some popcorn cheers people

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Well since they dont stop. . .Im gonna just read their argue while eating some popcorn cheers people
    gotta love the drama right xDD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by snipers334 View Post
    Click on your own name on your own post --> view profile ---> click next to the little pencil ''more'''--> Edit profile picture

Int Sages have been changed with the update yea, the koreans seem to have 2 things they focus on while balancing

1. Everything became self buffed so you're forced to pvp in partys
    2. Melee classes (as in melee range) got a multiplier that converts the classes main stat into melee attack so they can farm/PVP with auto attacks, look at dragon knight zhen mastery (hp = melee) dragon sage zhen mastery (magic attack gets converted to melee) or dhans katar mastery which converts agi to melee attack.
    Lol... Katar Mastery doesnt convert your AGI to MELEE ATTACK. It converts your AGI to CRITICAL DAMAGE BOOST. EACH Class Mastery give's their respective weapons a boost and ADDITIONAL DAMAGE based on their hp, magic, ranged, melee

Quote Originally Posted by RHBW154337 View Post
    Lol... Katar Mastery doesnt convert your AGI to MELEE ATTACK. It converts your AGI to CRITICAL DAMAGE BOOST. EACH Class Mastery give's their respective weapons a boost and ADDITIONAL DAMAGE based on their hp, magic, ranged, melee
    So you're saying while equiping a katar AGI adds to its total crit base damage? so if your agi dhan has 4000 total agi for example when critical strikes always +4000 as critical damage bonus?, is that what you implied? (disable the deadly blow first to disregard since deadly blow somewhat inflates total critical damage in %) but if we consider deadly blow that +4000 bonus crit damage from 4000 AGI will become 84K of critical damage because deadly blow boost 2000% of critical damage in lvl 7 (this is why makes Dhan so OP) + (1/4 for invenom = 21K invenom) if we disregard the base melee attack, only AGi applied to see the point of view as what your explained about?

well in that case its like an AGI DHan is no need to use melee scrolls or even ALM scrolls for pvp and he can kill anyone fast even without a scroll plus imagine when using their ulti skill lvl 7, (another 100% additional crit damage in AoE), wow then it makes PWI sales to go down because I can advanced my Agi Dhan without spending $ to buy a melee and ALM scrolls to become annoying in pvp very good PWI unlike Temps before been nerfed for example, they need first to spend to pop up scroll set which makes them pain in the ass in pvp anytime, now I see why most everyone switched to dhan classes hehehe
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-15-2016 at 06:38 AM.

-Mandirigmang Mangingibig Officer in the Philippines- <CrussandrAxVLK>
    -Descendant of Rohan Online PH Bloodwar Champions 2010 - 2014
    -Mandiribig-

Lol... Katar Mastery doesnt convert your AGI to MELEE ATTACK. It converts your AGI to CRITICAL DAMAGE BOOST.
    This one makes me wanna laugh, sorry I can't help it :P
    Peace.. RUN*

@Pimoh enough with your math assumption dude, dont base your assumption with that crappy math of yours. 4k agi? Da**** where'd you get that 4k damage? Every true rohan gamers know's that some skill description ingame are broken. You dont need to rely on the skill text description, you need to test it ingame. Like for example Mortal Risings description say's you can deal 100% Critical damage on 1st attack and can vanish from monsters/players that are more than 8 levels, but didnt say there's a 30% Critical damage boost(hidden effect).

And uhmmm where'd you got that knowledge of 1/4 Invenom? Invenom deals half of the critical damage an Agi dhans. For example if your opponent doesnt have DamageDrops, Heroic Power an Agi dhan deals 60k critical + 30k Critical so if the opponent has 50%Damage Drops + 25% Heroic Power the agi dhan damage will be 7500 critical + 30k Invenoms.

Level 7 Katar Mastery of AGI DHANS adds to their critical damage

Level 7 Katar Mastery of Agi Predators: 70% of Agi as Added Damage and 15% Boost in Critical Rate
    Level 7 Katar Mastery of Agi Avengers: 30% of Agi as Added Damage

Thats why Agi Predators does more critical damage compared to an Agi Avengers which deals half of the Agi Predator's Crit. For Example an Agi Predator does 20k criticals + 30k invenoms, an Agi Avenger's crit will do 10k criticals + 10k invenoms
    Last edited by RHBW154337; 10-15-2016 at 10:29 AM.

@Pimoh enough with your math assumption dude, dont base your assumption with that crappy math of yours. 4k agi? Da**** where'd you get that 4k damage? Every true rohan gamers know's that some skill description ingame are broken. You dont need to rely on the skill text description, you need to test it ingame. Like for example Mortal Risings description say's you can deal 100% Critical damage on 1st attack and can vanish from monsters/players that are more than 8 levels, but didnt say there's a 30% Critical damage boost(hidden effect).

And uhmmm where'd you got that knowledge of 1/4 Invenom? Invenom deals half of the critical damage an Agi dhans. For example if your opponent doesnt have DamageDrops, Heroic Power an Agi dhan deals 60k critical + 30k Critical so if the opponent has 50%Damage Drops + 25% Heroic Power the agi dhan damage will be 7500 critical + 30k Invenoms.

Level 7 Katar Mastery of AGI DHANS adds to their critical damage

Level 7 Katar Mastery of Agi Predators: 70% of Agi as Added Damage and 15% Boost in Critical Rate
    Level 7 Katar Mastery of Agi Avengers: 30% of Agi as Added Damage

Thats why Agi Predators does more critical damage compared to an Agi Avengers which deals half of the Agi Predator's Crit. For Example an Agi Predator does 20k criticals + 30k invenoms, an Agi Avenger's crit will do 10k criticals + 10k invenoms
    What kind of boosted animal are you, you're just as dense as hjinm and borjuce. What happened to the rohan players that actually knew how this game works, I guess everyone who had some braincells left rohan and all that is left is a bunch of boosted bonobos and me, trying to argue with freaking apes lmao.

I don't know why I even try to still explain stuff to people when all I get back is people telling me it's wrong, why I made a guide for beginners/returning players with valuable knowledge in it but I just get dense crap back.

I'll just go back to full trollmode instead of at least trying to explain to people how things work.

FIY: Idk who told you the **** you're trying to say about katar mastery but in rohan the translation for damage usually refers to Melee attack(coz well the korean and USA gm's don't work together verry well and translate stuff wrongly), just like in this case. the added DAMAGE from agi in katar mastery is applied as MELEE ATTACK, it has literally nothing to do with your critical damage beside that a critical hit is build up out of: Melee damage + Induced critical damage from deadly blow + Invenom damage. All that katar mastery does is boost your critical rate(preds) and give you more melee attack (based on your % agi and based on your katars base melee damage). try casting katar mastery with and without using Avoid and you'll see the difference in melee(coz your agi gets more/less).

I'm done explaining stuff because no matter what I say the group of bonobos on this forum will tell me it's wrong anyway, just like zhen mastery or issues with other skills.

I'd say, have fun figguring out how stuff works and screwing your builds up(coz there's a lot of things that are different from how they are mentioned), I'll farm your tears when I pk you with my chars who are actually build with knowledge of the concepts that lie behind the skills.

I'm done, I'll watch you apes struggle and lulz about it

~~ Peace ~~ (for now huehuehuehue)
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Last edited by brujohechizero; 10-15-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Vengeance is Always an Option

JustDark server jin (inactive- the most hated DK on server)

Musician, kickboxer,nurse,Bmet, comedian, Rotary International and a Liar..... any doubt? feel free to pm me

I haven't tried playing Dekans before, but based from my experience (which is not a lot), most enemies (especially in PVP situations), have lower Magic Defense. Most of them dudes I encounter have higher Physical Defense than Magic Defense.

So if you pick Magic Zhen, you'll have more Magic Damage, but your auto-attacks will suffer a little. The reverse goes for the Melee Zhen.

The choice is yours, though. Hope I helped.
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 10-19-2016 at 08:17 PM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

No offense to the other guys, but I find Sniper's advice more helpful. Still, it's up to the TS which one he will listen to.