+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    @Hjinm There's nothing wrong in asking questions, Only the Stupid and ignorant one's dont ask questions. However you are right about the MASTERY thinggy on each class. Any Vit Class with HP weapons can do damage's with a "MASTERY ALONE", like for example an AGI PREDATOR does 6-10k normal attack (not criticals) with level 7 Katar Mastery.

@Thread Starter i think you better goes MAGIC WEAPON coz it's Zhen Mastery of a dragon sages depends more on int and magical attacks. Same with DragonKnight's Zhen Mastery which boost the DK's Melee base on its MAX HEALTH POOLS. I tested VIT DK with Melee and HP zhen both does same damages but with DFFS, FFS, HP the HP zhen is much better.

Zhen's Mastery of Dragon Sages additionals damages depending on your INT and MAGIC attack so even if you equip Melee Zhen which boost your Melee Attack by a few the boost isn't noticeable because you are an INT BUILD and Low Magic Attack. The same with DK's Zhen Mastery i noticed that whenever i buff first the Zhen Mastery before the Blue Defence (boost your VIT by 60%) i noticed my Melee Attack is 5-10k short of melee than if i buff the Blue Defence before the Zhen Mastery of DK's.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacefull View Post
    Hi im full int sage and i solo sunken with mag zhen only feathers +6.
    Have you tried a melee zhen too with same % and see if there's a difference? I'd say a melee zhen would probably result in more damage or doesn't it?

And i cant understand why go vit berseker,go full str and you oneshot mobs in upper why use 2 hits?
    He's just stupid, thinks that vit build with hp weapons is the way to go for guards or giants or whatever while it's highly inefficient lol
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by RHBW154337 View Post
    Zhen's Mastery of Dragon Sages additionals damages depending on your INT and MAGIC attack so even if you equip Melee Zhen which boost your Melee Attack by a few the boost isn't noticeable because you are an INT BUILD and Low Magic Attack. The same with DK's Zhen Mastery i noticed that whenever i buff first the Zhen Mastery before the Blue Defence (boost your VIT by 60%) i noticed my Melee Attack is 5-10k short of melee than if i buff the Blue Defence before the Zhen Mastery of DK's.
    Hmm have you tried getting all buffs beside zhen mastery at your sage and then buff zhen mastery while using a magic % zhen and after that switch to a melee % zhen?
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

And i cant understand why go vit berseker,go full str and you oneshot mobs in upper why use 2 hits?
    well its simple, i tested out full str and full vit, i prefer to hit 10k less and have 50k hp more than the other way around
    for example switching fire twins (300str) boost my dmg from 20k to 22k regs; 90% of the dmg of a zerk with polearm comes from raw WA

if i follow the example of this retard of sniper, i will end up with few HP and completely useless in a melee PVP situation.
    If I had an upg weapon, Id probably go str.

*as u can see i dont have any problem 1 shotting upper lol

lol you not oneshot with regular attk only skills and must use 2 regular hits thats less xp.
    But is you just standing there to look good so fine go full vit.

you just have a screen under ur fking eyes were I 1 shot mobs and u say i dont.
    wtf is wrong with your brain.

do me a favour, type down ur nick so I can poke u around with my weak damage

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    well its simple, i tested out full str and full vit, i prefer to hit 10k less and have 50k hp more than the other way around
    for example switching fire twins (300str) boost my dmg from 20k to 22k regs; 90% of the dmg of a zerk with polearm comes from raw WA

if i follow the example of this retard of sniper, i will end up with few HP and completely useless in a melee PVP situation.
    If I had an upg weapon, Id probably go str.

*as u can see i dont have any problem 1 shotting upper lol
    I thought you are talk about Dekan's build, why a Giant came into this topic, sorry im a littlebit confuse of what info you are refering to a person asking about this thread "WEAPON for INT DS" about? maybe just stick to the topic people.

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    I thought you are talk about Dekan's build, why a Giant came into this topic, sorry im a littlebit confuse of what info you are refering to a person asking about this thread "WEAPON for INT DS" about? maybe just stick to the topic people.
    I tought we were talking with human beings, not down syndrome children
    go read all the story, count to 10, answer the topic

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    He's a speshal kid, wants us to build vit sages, guardians, defenders, zerkers coz vit classes with HP weapons are OP... xDDDDD
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    I tought we were talking with human beings, not down syndrome children
    go read all the story, count to 10, answer the topic
    I cant answer since im no expert in dekans and since in PH until I migrated here, I never played dekan class so I cant comment about it, the only know the old days for dekan is pure vit DK and that was before changes to the skill of DFFS. Well to give a little info of what I know about DK Sage is to have a weapon with magic/melee and some hp, but since theres no magic attack to upgrade weapons available so I guess a DK sage relies to its INT stat build instead of pure Vit thats what I know since DK sage's skills like breath relies to magic attack.

(P.S: a little other topic: how to add profile pics here?)
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-14-2016 at 06:18 AM.