+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Weapon for int ds

So guys, with int ds after balance patch, what's the best choice of weapon for him? My guildies said it's magic zhen, but with zhen mastery which boost melee based on magic atk, look like temlar's blunt, so I think it must be melee zhen.

right cuz breath, healt drain and wffs use melee
    I suggest for max RA zhen, should work on the aoe, u know, aoe dmg is considered ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    right cuz breath, healt drain and wffs use melee
    I suggest for max RA zhen, should work on the aoe, u know, aoe dmg is considered ranged
    OP trololol

Quote Originally Posted by u3podcku View Post
    Damn man... i`m go na pk you! Why you say that crap on a newbie ?

Dont listening him lol

max magic ot max health zhen... we all w8ing for upgrades with all stats + magic att and hp... and that class will be awesome
    Max health zhen is crap don't listen to u3podcku either lol

You could either get a magic or melee zhen(Chimera zhen would be ok I guess). Magic will make your breath/wffs/health drain stronger but I think it will give you less melee than when you'd use a melee zhen. Int Sage Zhen mastery is similar to Blunt Mastery, which also required you to use a melee % weapon to boost the melee attack AFTER it's converted from magic attack (Magic attack becomes melee attack with Blunt Mastery/Zhen Mastery (Sage)).

Melee zhen = lower skill damage, higher auto attack damage
    Magic zhen = higher skill damage, lower auto attack damage

Don't listen to people unless they support the advice they give with additional info.

I'm not 100% sure about what I said, I've never tested this (I did at templars but not at the new INT Sage), It's an assumption based on how koreans use(d) to program this game.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

salty ppl everywhere lol

1- he is not new
    2- his guild mates already answered his question but he decided to ignore it givin random assumption

if u been playing this game instead of afking HK ud notice that, after the balance patch, basically u dont need any melee/ra/hp/magic to be able to farm
    the mastery skill take care of most of the damage you are going to do (for istance im full vit char hitting creeps 30-40k with an HP weapon aswell)

so im guessing his "question" is related to PVP, and since the PVP of a int sage is 100% on skills and not autos, why the **** would u go melee zhen?

is this game really that much dead? i mean iv been away for a couple of years and took me a couple of days to figure this shlt out..

salty ppl everywhere lol

1- he is not new
    2- his guild mates already answered his question but he decided to ignore it givin random assumption

if u been playing this game instead of afking HK ud notice that, after the balance patch, basically u dont need any melee/ra/hp/magic to be able to farm
    the mastery skill take care of most of the damage you are going to do (for istance im full vit char hitting creeps 30-40k with an HP weapon aswell)

so im guessing his "question" is related to PVP, and since the PVP of a int sage is 100% on skills and not autos, why the **** would u go melee zhen?

is this game really that much dead? i mean iv been away for a couple of years and took me a couple of days to figure this shlt out..
    You've not got it figgured out lmao, you've got no clue what you're talking about. If you're full vit and you're a (dekan)dragon knight, sure you do good regular attack/auto attack damage since your zhen mastery boosts your melee from your max. HP, in your case I think you're just a boosted animal and in shine's case, his intel/magic attack boosts his melee attack since he mentioned he's a dragon sage.

If you think you don't need melee/ranged/magic, think again, if you'd have tried the new mirror maps you'll see that without a proper amount of melee/magic/ranged and with a proper amount I mean 40K + at least you don't do crap vs. those mobs, unless you're a full agi pred since they scale on agi rather than any form of attack.

Now I don't mind people not knowing sh1t but stop pretending you know while actually you just got back and haven't even figured half of the things they changed around here out lmao, crappy troll.
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-12-2016 at 11:07 AM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

what did i do to deal with such retards today?

1- the message was not clearly for you but for the other guy so no need to be salty
    2- dont talk if u dont test things

as a full vit savage with HP duals u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps
    as a full vit beserker with HP polearm u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps
    as a full vit guardian with HP sword u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps
    as a full vit defender with HP mace u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps

i have to go on?

before balance patch was literally impossible something like this, while now is pretty viable
    dont belive me? try to go and test it, if without mastery u hit 200-300, with it u get a min of 3k to even (as told before) 20k regs

why the fuk would u bring up "farming" in new maps? those maps doesnt even matter if u are full str,int,agi,vit,cocumbers,watermelons u need 70+DD with SD, shlt ton of HP and many skill to lvl 7 and even if u mangage all that u still probably need to party up.

and for stay IT ur main saltyness again comes for the new maps (without no fking reasons) so how u think an INT SAGE with a melee zhen would do up there.. put ur stupid ego aside and make more sense in the next messages, i might be a troll, but clearly with more knowledge than ur fake humble ignorance

what did i do to deal with such retards today?

1- the message was not clearly for you but for the other guy so no need to be salty
    2- dont talk if u dont test things

as a full vit savage with HP duals u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps
    as a full vit beserker with HP polearm u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps
    as a full vit guardian with HP sword u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps
    as a full vit defender with HP mace u hit mobs enought to farm easy all maps beside new maps

i have to go on?

before balance patch was literally impossible something like this, while now is pretty viable
    dont belive me? try to go and test it, if without mastery u hit 200-300, with it u get a min of 3k to even (as told before) 20k regs

why the fuk would u bring up "farming" in new maps? those maps doesnt even matter if u are full str,int,agi,vit,cocumbers,watermelons u need 70+DD with SD, shlt ton of HP and many skill to lvl 7 and even if u mangage all that u still probably need to party up.

and for stay IT ur main saltyness again comes for the new maps (without no fking reasons) so how u think an INT SAGE with a melee zhen would do up there.. put ur stupid ego aside and make more sense in the next messages, i might be a troll, but clearly with more knowledge than ur fake humble ignorance

I suggest you make a full vit wizzard, they farm really well coz they can't die I hear (full vit + reraise, mobs never mob you down! easiest 115+50) - drops mic
    Last edited by White Arctic Fox; 10-12-2016 at 02:30 PM.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

please, keep write bullshlt, keep posting pigeons, i beg of you, keep going

please, keep write bullshlt, keep posting pigeons, i beg of you, keep going
    Good luck getting 115+50 with that build, it's disgustingly retarded. You've got the efficiency of a potato while grinding in upper and you'll never make it in other maps since you'll do 1k dmg on mobs with 100-200k hp. That you want to grind untill you're 80 years old IRL, I don't care but I'm not gonna read a topic and watch you advice the same thing to other players who don't want to undergo the same pittyful fate.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

came back to pick up that mic?

are u brain damaged or u just play stupid?
    1kdmg? cant u see the dmg?
    efficency of a potato? what the fuk it even means?
    do you think i have not any other weapons beside that?
    are u actually that fking stupid?
    cant u see the onyx polearm on my fast bar?

the HP pole and screen are just to prove how stupid you actually are, since I tested and proved my words, you are just here wasting my time

do I really need to go in new maps and show u with more screens how i hit them 40k and 3-4 shot them?

do us a favor drop that mic and go home, or kill urself, whatever is faster

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast