+ Reply to Thread

Why my seal so laggy?

My PC specs are:
    Intel i5 6500,
    GTX 1060 6GB
    RAM 8 GB
    Windows 10 64-bit,
    Anyone can guide me how to fix it? because it quite laggy, i play other higher game like GTA V, WITCHER ETC it won't lag,
    any solution?
    already changed the compability into Win7 and else,

Banned
    idk about seal but in rohan the frames are capped at 24 fps. and it really hurts your eyes if you play another mmo or another game and then try playing rohan. it's probably the same in seal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loykendy View Post
    My PC specs are:
    Intel i5 6500,
    GTX 1060 6GB
    RAM 8 GB
    Windows 10 64-bit,
    Anyone can guide me how to fix it? because it quite laggy, i play other higher game like GTA V, WITCHER ETC it won't lag,
    any solution?
    The graphics of both seal and Rohan are fairly primitive in nature so your computer system specs should have no problem running them even side by side at the same time.

Like any mmo the Seal client depends on fast, latency free communications with to be able to give you a seamless lag-free playing experience. MMO games are client/server systems on which a network is their lifeline. The client and server send small packets of information to let each end know what to so given any particular action. The server also lets the client know what other things are happening in the game (i.e. this player is doing that, that monster is hitting you, a player over there killed that monster, you just died...). At any given time the client has to process hundreds of data packets each second and the client has to process thousands per second.

Anything that interrupts or delays that network pipeline will be seen as lag by you. Here are some of the things that can cause these interruptions/delays:
    • Many network router 'hops' between you and the server: Each network hop will introduce some delay between you and the server. The more hops you have, the more delay ('latency') between packets. This is one reason may online gamers are concerned about 'pings' between them and the server. In a 1st person shooter a long 'ping' can mean the difference between you getting that headshot, or your opponent getting it on you.
    • Malware: Check your system often for malware. There are some that manages to sneak past the best internet security packages and add latency in your net connections. A piece of malware that is forking off (copying) your data packets to their own host can effectively double your latency.
    • Busy servers: Popular games, particularly those that have a hundreds of players sharing the same location as you will have a negative effect of networking as the server works harder to service each and every players you see. Some games have done a poor job of scaling their server hardware to handle thousands of online players - particularly those that have been running for a long time and have been scaling back to account for declining players. All it takes is for a short time popularity resurgence to lag the hell out of those servers. Not much can be done about this. That is just how the economics of running an online game plays out over time.
    Only one of those points above can be managed by you. The others are simply either the geography between you and the server or the server not being able to handle the player load. Not much you or the game company can do about them.

Quote Originally Posted by loykendy View Post
    My PC specs are:
    Intel i5 6500,
    GTX 1060 6GB
    RAM 8 GB
    Windows 10 64-bit,
    any solution?
    Another probable cause: "Graphics Lag". To learn more, visit this LINK

Amalager - Assassin
    Arus Server