+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ruler spam? No way. Only E2n will get all the benefits from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Where are the other guilds? I wanna see other guilds participating and taking a stand against E2n. :3
    This is E2n were are talking about. They are like Cockroaches and reproduce just as fast. At first you see one but look again and then theres 50. And thats only the ones you can see...

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

There is no point to this game where 90% of the population is on one guild while everyone else tries to play and then get raped by them or join them.
    I dont know what kind of PvP game works like that but this one does exactly that.
    Look at it this way if you're starting this game from 0 nada you're either better off playing as a bully or just an annoying class but if you want to be someone dump a couple of organs to try to be the best. If you are old and have a lot of stuff and are someone play with it while you can if you try to quit quit selling everything to some poor soul while the game dies off at least you got something out of quitting.
    Quit while you can.
    LacieLane 135 Wizard
    Priestess 128 Priest

Quit!!!

Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    This is E2n were are talking about. They are like Cockroaches and reproduce just as fast. At first you see one but look again and then theres 50. And thats only the ones you can see...
    Whoah! Can somebody confirm this? This stuff is scary! Do they really appear out of nowhere like that?
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Where are the other guilds? I wanna see other guilds participating and taking a stand against E2n. :3

With regards to Spamming Rulers, I don't think it is possible but we can always add this to our suggestion list
    The other ppl quit to greener pastures because hell even ive killed over 10000 rulers at this point. Not to mention everybody is working towards +50 except for e2n who just sell their boss drops for $$ to unsuspecting new players.

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461