+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This is the GM Event we desperately need!!! Who's with me?!!

So I got a chance to play Monster Mash (not sure what was going on the whole time lolz) on Jainus last week, and I thought it was nice, snoopin' around other players and picking up lots of crones like a beggar peasant that I am, but there's something I have noticed.

There's this boss-ish Monster, The Ruler of Ancient Darkness, that drops some wicked stuff on death. Talked to some of them homies about it and I found out that this Monster is actually on an all-time high demand! As in people really want to find this monster!

I think we need an event wherein we all go a single spot to kill all the Rulers we can get our hands on in a given span of time!

Now who's with me?!!!
    Last edited by RedEmerald; 10-07-2016 at 04:13 AM.
    That drop of Bloodied Crimson which taketh away the sins of the world...

well if that happens, be prepared for E2N's they will never miss that Boss monster you have to kill that fast or you will get killed fast too hohoho :3

I'll be there waiting for stuff to be dropped down
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    well if that happens, be prepared for E2N's they will never miss that Boss monster you have to kill that fast or you will get killed fast too hohoho :3
    Well, yeah that's right... but I think it's gonna be A LOT of fun, it's gonna be CRAZY! Aaaaaahh!!!
    Well, anyway, I don't think they will be wasting time killing other guys because that's gonna cost them time and they're gonna need all the firepower they can get.

But I don't know, though. I'm gonna be snoopin' all across the yard picking up crones if they won't let me get close to the goodies. Hahahahaha! WIN, WIN WIN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    There's this boss-ish Monster, The Ruler of Ancient Darkness, that drops some wicked stuff on death. Talked to some of them homies about it and I found out that this Monster is actually on an all-time high demand! As in people really want to find this monster!

I think we need an event wherein we all go a single spot to kill all the Rulers we can get our hands on in a given span of time!
    wow facepalm.
    ruler is with bez, silva and kasa one of the top bosses to target coz the drops are reinforced the best accessory u can get.
    what do u expect?
    an event with like 100 rulers?
    not gonna happen.
    most i´ve seen at same time was 3 at onces at an boss event in isen
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by pimoh View Post
    Where are the other guilds? I wanna see other guilds participating and taking a stand against E2n. :3

With regards to Spamming Rulers, I don't think it is possible but we can always add this to our suggestion list

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post
    Where are the other guilds? I wanna see other guilds participating and taking a stand against E2n. :3

With regards to Spamming Rulers, I don't think it is possible but we can always add this to our suggestion list

Hello newbie Nice to meet new gamemaster who will take care for us. But no other guilds cos nobody are interested from old players... they all quited or just trying to get +50 alredy had boss drop +18 and not care for that events.... just E2N taking care for drop to sell in exchagne market or in black market i have no idea but they are 24/7 farmers looks like (long time before we had worst guildies they just dell all drop to nobody can get stronger in that game like them) so e2n are "better bad choice" lol Good luck in your job with that game and for suggestion list you can write too "fix the game play" and "sell upgrades regulary" haha i hope you undarstand my poor english... now leaving you of forum trolls they will explain you alot

Quote Originally Posted by Jester999 View Post
    wow facepalm.
    ruler is with bez, silva and kasa one of the top bosses to target coz the drops are reinforced the best accessory u can get.
    what do u expect?
    an event with like 100 rulers?
    not gonna happen.
    most i´ve seen at same time was 3 at onces at an boss event in isen
    "an event with like 100 rulers? not gonna happen. most i´ve seen at same time was 3 at onces at an boss event in isen" ◄------ What part of "event suggestion" do you not understand? And why do you keep stating the obvious?

What are you gonna tell us next? "water is wet?" "Man dead after getting killed?" Your grammar and spelling is so bad, woman. tsssssssss..... smh....

Quote Originally Posted by RedEmerald View Post
    "an event with like 100 rulers? not gonna happen. most i´ve seen at same time was 3 at onces at an boss event in isen" ◄------ What part of "event suggestion" do you not understand? And why do you keep stating the obvious?

What are you gonna tell us next? "water is wet?" "Man dead after getting killed?" Your grammar and spelling is so bad, woman. tsssssssss..... smh....
    sorry grammar nazi dont get mad coz your thread is pointless
    Camora
    Superiors

IIvodkaII
    (i) Made Str Dhan great again
    - retired on Isen -

WhyMee
    Famous

I've been here killing it
    Longer than you've been alive, you idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Melloncollie View Post

Hello there our newbie GM, as what of most forumers telling you, nobody are interested from old players... like E2N, the mostly concern as of now is how BROKEN balance class for every character is. . .First this should be fixed ASAP. . . . and maybe your expectation for other guilds to opposed E2N including me would pop up coz theres no THRILL in this game actually, its so boring killing in pvp in just ONE button away or "First gets Stunned equals dead" thing without getting a chance to survive at least, players gets boring to that part promise . . . .
    Last edited by pimoh; 10-09-2016 at 06:53 AM.