+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sealing issues

Sealing issues

Hello, i have got Harts and Keena gems and i want to put a char in the seal to change its name. The problem is that i cannot put safely harts and keena gems and char cant be sealed with items in inventory. What should i do?.. :/

You have to discard the twins in order to seal your character.

is it the only way? i payed money for it. damn this game sucks

Welcome to rohan, were you get nothing fo your monny xD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vito94 View Post
    is it the only way? i payed money for it. damn this game sucks
    There are some situations they will restore these items when you are forced to delete them, to seal your character. Renaming is one of them.

1. open a ticket. In that ticket list the untradeable items you were required to delete prior to sealing. Make a note of the date and time (include your time zone!!) in that ticket so they can verify the deletion. In that ticket tell them why you deleted them and that you would like them restored.
    2. go ahead and delete these items within a minute or so of posting that ticket.
    3. seal your character and wait for the next maintenance.
    4. Your character should have the deleted items in your event inventory or in your main bag. If they are not there, respond to that ticket stating that the items have not been restored and they should get it done for you.

If you are sealing your character for sale, they will NOT restore those items. And don't think of tricking them by telling them you sealed to rename and turn around and sell the toon. The buy will NOT get those items when they unseal.

Of course the quickest ans surest answer for this is to open a ticket and ask them directly rather than depend on what we are telling you.
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 10-07-2016 at 01:22 PM.

PenguinJoe, you are always here to assist thanks