+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Uhm...

Uhm...

So i dced from rohan while playing hearthstone and didnt dc from hs, so probably not my internet but you never know, when trying to start the game again the loader tries to download the same file like 8 times, fails and says it cant download file, so I cant start the game

If i try to start from rohanclient from the game files it says gameguard is corrupted and crashes. If i try to uninstall to reinstall the game again i get some error with alot of weird letters o-o so i cant uninstall. If i try to just deleted the files it says I am not allowed to delete all the files, so I cant do that either...

wtf do I do

I am not sure but I think game guard messes up when u try to run other game while playing rohan..
    RAAAAAAAWR!

Hi xclar!
    As a suggestion, you should 1st do our troubleshooting procedure by visiting the link below:
    http://rohan.playrohan.com/DownLoad/Trouble.html

If your issue still insist after doing the troubleshooting procedure, please submit a ticket to Playwith Interactive Support here:
    http://support.playwithi.com/index.php/Tickets/Submit

I have done troubleshooting..and whats the point of sending a ticket, they wont answer anyway, i already have 2 tickets pending about different things that i sent 2 weeks ago and i have yet not gotten a reply, i need to wait 3 weeks to get to play the game again? lol

The recovery file just f*** it up, and im not even able to open the client or loader anymore when i use it. I got the "bug" again, with the same exact file refusing to download after dcing during night. Only solution Ive found is to run the installation file and replace EVERYTHING. so guess I have to do that now everyday

Man i thought tera had alot of loader issues, rohan is even worse shutting me out from the game everyday, needing to reinstall..everyday..