+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lol rohan ?

lol rohan ?

OK SO - what's the deal with rohan ? Been off for years, ever since my main account got banned and lost interest. Seeing some threads and wanted to ask:

1. How heavily p2w is it still ?
    2. Are the scammers still here?
    3. People (indos) still running around with those hacked gear ?
    4. Those who remember, hmu I feel like I'd wanna get back into this cancerous game
    5. Is it worth coming back to ?

/cry
    MinTea worst temp NA lvl 110 (retired)

1: you need all items in IM If you wanna join the big boys, and even if you have it all, you still die.in 2 hits...

2: yep scammers are still active..

3: yep alot ppl still have those hacked gear..

4: ......

5: i would say no, but thats me xD

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouEvenLift View Post
    OK SO - what's the deal with rohan ? Been off for years, ever since my main account got banned and lost interest. Seeing some threads and wanted to ask:

4. Those who remember, hmu I feel like I'd wanna get back into this cancerous game

/cry
    Probably worse than it was, EM pricing is insane (this is due to players greed), this makes you unable to buy maxed out gear unless you got a few 100k of ecash. If you don't plan to be on top of the foodchain you can do with less but prepare to be 1 shot lol.

Most of them got banned honestly, they did a fairly good job in getting scammers banned from the game, I've not heared much about scams or hacks in the past month(s)

Also most of them got banned, there is still SOME gear but it's not much compared to how it once used to be, in general people are totally OP anyway, with or without indo gear lmao

If you have nothing left and want to start all over? The game has a small playerbase and it's really expensive to be competative, if you just want to hang around to have some fun(grind, chat, maybe kill some noobs), grind to 100-110 and not spend too much, sure I guess it's worth it. If you want to be competative and lvl up to 115+50, i'd say better spend your money/time elsewhere coz only veteran playes or people with a huge wallet can afford that.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Taurions View Post
    1: you need all items in IM If you wanna join the big boys, and even if you have it all, you still die.in 2 hits...

2: yep scammers are still active..

3: yep alot ppl still have those hacked gear..

4: ......

5: i would say no, but thats me xD
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Lol Emrus, there is not any negativity in both post, its only rohan reality, MinTea @sniper explained this perfectly.
    "If you want anything get it for yourself, donīt waste time waiting anybody bring it to you"

Quote Originally Posted by Vinko View Post
    MinTea @sniper explained this perfectly.
    This is how we should explain, I'm not saying that both of them are negative, you should give the person an answer that will give him/her options. Yah game has a negative side but the 1st post is just a one-sided answer telling MinTea to "join-me-in-my-ROHAN-Sux campaign and convince other returning players to stop playin". It's just saying that nothing worthit (even just teeny weenie) happened to the game after a couple of years. LOL
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

I mean, I haven't been on for idk .. since a long time and all I remember is just how much money I dumped into this game for it to all go to waste. But at the same time, I do kinda miss it ? Idk anymore
    MinTea worst temp NA lvl 110 (retired)