+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Gear

Best Gear

What are some good items I can get to make my scout stronger? I currently have a max pd glacial set with dex/vit twins and a Glacial bow with 32dd but I am still very weak. I know scouts pd are **** but what items can I look into getting to make myself tankier?

For pvp or pve?

Banned
    Armor: Either Dex Onyx set or heroic with max SD.
    Weapon: Upgrade II or III bow with at least 60dd and some health/mana leech.

Accessories: anything that adds dex and vit. You need the dex to hit harder and vit to tank. Just accept that you will not be doing to much farming outside of parties that include a priest for heals/alm.

If you want to do PvP, make a ranger. Scouts are PvE party animals not PvP toons.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Armor: Either Dex Onyx set or heroic with max SD.
    Weapon: Upgrade II or III bow with at least 60dd and some health/mana leech.

Accessories: anything that adds dex and vit. You need the dex to hit harder and vit to tank. Just accept that you will not be doing to much farming outside of parties that include a priest for heals/alm.

If you want to do PvP, make a ranger. Scouts are PvE party animals not PvP toons.
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYAPUTOMAYA View Post
    For pvp or pve?
    Yeah I want to farm. I can't afford an UPG bow, but I am working to get the best gear possible. I just got my hands on a Feather but I am probably going to try and trade it for UPG ADV or something I am not sure. Thanks for your advice!

make a bow with armor def, not dd, just for farming, I tested both, ad bow is much better with glacial set on scout xD With 3x dd bow mobs in upper hit me 3xx, but with 16-17 ad one they hit around 100 xD
    Last edited by shine6490; 10-04-2016 at 06:42 PM.

make a str scout u will good