Thread: Gameplay here

Threaded View

Gameplay here

now is 3rd day as i play in Isen with atk dhan and reached 29lv. (dont know its fast or not, i just made some quests and trained in HE city.) i realized that atk dhan is pretty weak since dhans has more buffs and skills for agi. so in Jainus i will start with agi dhan. you think its a good idea? some people mentioned in that thread that it is possible to reach 47 lv within couple of days. i cant imagine how...

Second, i heard about permanent accecories Walter ..... . I heard they can be made by recycing system. In internet (other games have very full and info-rich guides. this game doesnt have and thats, personally me, dissapoints me). Can you tell me about recycling system? what items to recycle to have walters things? what people usually recycles ( i believe there are items worth to have and can be made only by recycling and there are items which arent used.)

and when i played in Isen, at lv10 i guess (?) i got kit pack wich i opened and got katar with about 114 dmg and +5 str, vit, agi, dex. Now i got other pack and got various spirit stones II. how it is the best way to use those stones? they are for the sockets, i know, but should i wait and make higher lv item with those sockets or should i do it now? Plus, will i get a pack with that katar? without it, the dmg and the beginning is pretty sad

Thank you very much for reading!
    Last edited by Vito94; 10-02-2016 at 10:19 AM.