+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Option Stone farm locations

So does anyone have a list somewhere of farm spots for specific option stones? I can't find any information about this on the forums.
    Strange that no one else has asked.

I just got lvl 97 and from what I have seen so far , drop rates of useful option stones has been extremely low or even non existent. Do the good ones like Protection of Marea, Flag of Roha, Teardrops of Edoneh,DD option stones,etc drop only from boss mobs or something?

Yes, it would appear they drop from boss mobs. Damn , the bosses in your own level range are way too strong to defeat solo unless you have some maxed out gear set. And then the lower bosses won't drop anything because of the lvl gap..

Quote Originally Posted by tonyocr1 View Post
    Yes, it would appear they drop from boss mobs. Damn , the bosses in your own level range are way too strong to defeat solo unless you have some maxed out gear set. And then the lower bosses won't drop anything because of the lvl gap..
    That's why it is called Boss Monster because they are difficult... when doing a boss hunt, invite your friends in a party so that they can help you out..
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.

Taurics in Southern drops crit option stones
    altar of roha drops flags of roha
    leaf of ohn in r3

ofc not "only" but i recall them dropping those

Duck springs used to be a nice place to farm water bottles and burners of marea but well that got closed down.

You can try your luck with alts. Burners of marea drop for example also from R1 mobs(rare drop), in general you can try to make alts and farm lowbie bosses such as the Orc Kings which may drop Protection of marea. Enchanted Tonkens have a chance to drop flag of roha I think and heaps of other option stones which aren't valuable.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Quote Originally Posted by Hjinm View Post
    Taurics in Southern drops crit option stones
    altar of roha drops flags of roha
    leaf of ohn in r3

ofc not "only" but i recall them dropping those
    iirc the mobs at Southern do drop other option stones aswell. Up around Cala/ J4 on the map. I find that map to be the best for OS drop rate.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Hi, a question not related with option stones, but with mini bosses. then M kill gives (?) x exp, what is better to kill? etc. 38lv normal monster or 26lv mini boss?

ok and one more question that came at this moment, i have few water bottle of morea which gives 1-2% to critical. i wonder if it is possible to stack those stones and other of course to make 1 which gives more something (at this example 3-6% to critical)?

Quote Originally Posted by Vito94 View Post
    ok and one more question that came at this moment, i have few water bottle of morea which gives 1-2% to critical. i wonder if it is possible to stack those stones and other of course to make 1 which gives more something (at this example 3-6% to critical)?
    You used to be able to forge like 5 normal water bottles into a better one that gave 1-3% critical but I think they removed that npc? It's been a looong time(years) since I've actually even considdered to forge my option stones but yea.....maybe someone who's more keen on forging option stones knows if they still have that npc (it used to be in monnt near the armour merchant).
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

Where are taurics in Southern? in what city / place?