+ Reply to Thread

If it's Racist and Fake, it's Forever #rapidrage

I laughed, I cried but I think the real issue at hand is that damage

I've got this guy on my blocked list for ages, he's a retarded, racist and annoying spammer.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h

This thing have problems in brain i think.... one time i killed him like 30 times at upper and he come again and again with 2 chars and said VIP is his own room if someone play there he will kos funny story i leaved cos e2n and killemall cam too and started kill him nonstop but he comes again and QQ bulsh3ts one of "special childs in rbf" ... QQ

Quote Originally Posted by Baked12345 View Post
    That is why you do not need to talk to people who you RPK.
    OR..now lets think outside the box for a sec and use our brain but hold onto your pants, how about just not being racist?

Quote Originally Posted by aliencreature View Post
    That guy is really racist and it's really bad. But you know what? You don't have to deal with it on a daily basis because you can actually add that guy to your blocked list. Don't make life harder for you since the game offers the block feature, it's to get rid of douche like him! Of course you can report that to GM's and they will handle the rest, but also remember that they cannot immediately perma ban this guy because they have a process to follow. You cannot just tell him to stop being a racist because a racist will always be a racist, no matter what.
    Absolutely, he has been reported to the GM and is in the middle of processing as we speak however I want to share with the rohan community what type of person he is if they ever come to contact with him in game. Its funny though he uses that word against me and he has no idea what my racial background is.

Banned
    There are a few asshats like that in the game. If they offend you with their lack of maturity the easiest way to deal with them is to block their lame asses. And ignore them. Trust me - they stop that crap when nobody responds to them. They start noticing how low their intelligence appears when the only person listening to them is themselves.

Best Advice: Ignore. Block. Report.
    Brought back from the grave made of pencils and papers.